GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Discusses Nicknames For Their Wiener And Muds Danger Noodle - Mrs Mud Runs And Hides

Corprin

Autocross Champion
all the sockets are home.

Now I need to organize other drawers to make up for the changes.

IMG_3568.jpeg
IMG_3570.jpeg

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Suhhhh

Post you filthiest dnb

A little late on this reply but I've been loving these songs recently. That Original Nuttah remix you posted is *chefs kiss* and also on my list.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
For the CSB JDM bros:

A bit of me getting my JDM car was nostalgia for when I lived in Japan. Part of that is doing some mods as I had in my Legnum c.2007, things that made make me smile. I had a Defi BF Link boost gauge and a Greddy Profec-B to squeeze as much boost as I could before fuel cut (0.9bar). Gauge was Link-II type, which was discontinued in 2006/07.

These days I’m having it tuned for a modern 3-port boost control solenoid with stock ECU because tech changes. Still want boost gauge and to keep an eye on trans temps.

Snapped up a 2000s vintage used Defi boost gauge and link-II control box and stated hunting an oil temp. All of them on Yahoo were either missing a temp sensor and $120, or complete used kit for $190. In my digging I found for a hot second Defi sold freedom unit gauges, to include an oil temp in Fahrenheit. And those are even more non-existent on the market. I found an old catalog and did a simple google for the part number. Ended up finding some random shop in NJ that had the right part on their website for $149, about $50-60 below what the current system runs. 18yo product on your website for cheap? Seems scammy but worth an email. They got back “yeah we have one left, has some scratches on the lens from shipping, you can have a discount.” I called in, they took my offer for $130 shipped.

Scratched lens =
IMG_3577.jpeg

Looking straight on it’s not really noticeable. Otherwise it’s a NOS part that was made 07/01/2005. My inner JDM fanboi is ecstatic.

TLDR: JDM fanboi is stoked over 18yr old temperature gauge.

cb1111

For the CSB JDM bros:

A bit of me getting my JDM car was nostalgia for when I lived in Japan. Part of that is doing some mods as I had in my Legnum c.2007, things that made make me smile. I had a Defi BF Link boost gauge and a Greddy Profec-B to squeeze as much boost as I could before fuel cut (0.9bar). Gauge was Link-II type, which was discontinued in 2006/07.

These days I’m having it tuned for a modern 3-port boost control solenoid with stock ECU because tech changes. Still want boost gauge and to keep an eye on trans temps.

Snapped up a 2000s vintage used Defi boost gauge and link-II control box and stated hunting an oil temp. All of them on Yahoo were either missing a temp sensor and $120, or complete used kit for $190. In my digging I found for a hot second Defi sold freedom unit gauges, to include an oil temp in Fahrenheit. And those are even more non-existent on the market. I found an old catalog and did a simple google for the part number. Ended up finding some random shop in NJ that had the right part on their website for $149, about $50-60 below what the current system runs. 18yo product on your website for cheap? Seems scammy but worth an email. They got back “yeah we have one left, has some scratches on the lens from shipping, you can have a discount.” I called in, they took my offer for $130 shipped.

Scratched lens =
View attachment 299869

Looking straight on it’s not really noticeable. Otherwise it’s a NOS part that was made 07/01/2005. My inner JDM fanboi is ecstatic.

TLDR: JDM fanboi is stoked over 18yr old temperature gauge.
Order a tube of this stuff and it'll be better than new. Poly Watch