GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I don't think he reads the comments

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Ludicrous traffic today.

The main highway interchange is jammed here so now a couple hours into the high volume Google is sending people through the side streets to go around it.

Now all the side streets are jammed up too. :rolleyes:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Jesus Christ last night is just about the worst spam I've ever seen on here. Just deleted over 2k threads. Good chance I missed some because I can still see deleted posts so there's hundreds of pages to scroll through. Please do me a favor and report them, no need for comments I dont read them thanks

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Jesus Christ last night is just about the worst spam I've ever seen on here. Just deleted over 2k threads. Good chance I missed some because I can still see deleted posts so there's hundreds of pages to scroll through. Please do me a favor and report them, no need for comments I dont read them thanks

frank-reynolds-iasip.gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
You did miss some though

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Dude there is still 38 pages of spam in general discussion.

Which isn't a shit on Jay for not doing his job well, but a comment of the sheer volume of spam there was.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
They’re gonna offer 2k less and say you save sales tax

Their initial offer was $12.2k lmao.

Got the $16k though.

"Ok, best we can do is $14k.

"No."

"Ok $15k but you're breaking my balls."

"$16k or we're wasting both of ours time."

"Ok $16k."

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Only once in life have I got offered more than I expected on trade value

Honestly the BS they made me go through to get to $16k almost made me not want to give them my business. But it's not worth having to drag my wife somewhere else and restart the process 🤣

Waiting for the finance manager now to see if we can wrap up and GTFO.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Honestly the BS they made me go through to get to $16k almost made me not want to give them my business. But it's not worth having to drag my wife somewhere else and restart the process 🤣

Waiting for the finance manager now to see if we can wrap up and GTFO.
Some people go in there and get absolutely slaughtered. They just don't know anything I guess.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Some people go in there and get absolutely slaughtered. They just don't know anything I guess.

Bro. It was bad.

$12.2k trade in value. $1900 prep fee. $440 doc fee.

Pretty sure I offended the guy because as soon as he put down the paper with that stuff on it I said "Absolutely fucking not" before he could even say a word.

Got the $16k trade in value. Their $440 doc fee, and $500 prep fee. Which is only because the car was already $800 cheaper than the next one I would have went to look at, and didn't want to have to drag my wife all over.

But god damn. If someone just accepts the first thing they throw down, they'd get fucking fleeced.