GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

king1138

Go Kart Champion
I've been working on a theory for a couple of years: the cooler the name of the car, the worse the vehicle. For example, the Dodge Nitro has an absolutely kick ass name, but is actually a horrid hunk of garbage. Meanwhile, good cars get really boring names that mean nothing or have some scrambled letters and numbers. Thoughts?

manu97

Autocross Champion
I've been working on a theory for a couple of years: the cooler the name of the car, the worse the vehicle. For example, the Dodge Nitro has an absolutely kick ass name, but is actually a horrid hunk of garbage. Meanwhile, good cars get really boring names that mean nothing or have some scrambled letters and numbers. Thoughts?
the AM Valkyrie is pretty sweet in both departments

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Lamborghini Diablo
Lamborghini Countach (translates to plague)
any lamborghini that ends in SV (super veloce, just meaning super fast)
Lancia Delta Integrale
Pontiac Judge
Pontiac Banshee
Pontiac Barracuda

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

When I was like 10 I thought the Dodge Neon was the pinnacle of car names.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Funny you bring that one up. When I was looking for my first car my friend was driving me around to some dealers. I'm like 16, don't know shit about cars and pricing. He takes me to the dodge dealer and a sales lady comes out. Now for all I know it was her first day in America. She had a thick accent, polish, czech, something like that. We tell her that I'm looking for a little sporty car and she says like oh I know just what to show you, we have the perfect car. As we're walking over to it she's telling me how cool this thing is and it's a brand new model. Then we get to it and it's a blue fucking nitro. My friend and I look at each other like wtf is this thing? This lady isn't hearing a word we're saying and she just continues on pushing this nitro. Without even asking for it, and after telling her this isn't what we're looking for, she tells us she's going to get the keys and be right back. As soon as she turns her back my friend is like, let's run before she gets back. I think we were out of there before she even got into the building. She's gotta be high up there on the list of dumbest people I've ever dealt with. Go in and ask for a sporty car and you get shown a nitro...

king1138

Go Kart Champion
Lamborghini Diablo
Lamborghini Countach (translates to plague)
any lamborghini that ends in SV (super veloce, just meaning super fast)
Lancia Delta Integrale
Pontiac Judge
Pontiac Banshee
Pontiac Barracuda
Diablo and Countach for sure are cool names, but not very good cars. Exciting and interesting for sure, but not "good"
Delta Integrale translates to integral delta, so that's a stupid name. Plus generally a catastrophically unreliable car.
Judge is a special edition of GTO, so that doesn't count.
The Pontiac Banshee I had to google. They look great, but only concept cars. So no "good" or "bad" rating possible.
The Plymouth Barracuda definitely hits the bill for a cool name and a good car for at least a few of the years.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Can someone respond with the boosted copypasta?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Mustang
Challenger
Viper
Cobra

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I love that widebody look they do with the rear quarter.
1691451947397.png

messrock

Autocross Champion
Diablo and Countach for sure are cool names, but not very good cars. Exciting and interesting for sure, but not "good"
Delta Integrale translates to integral delta, so that's a stupid name. Plus generally a catastrophically unreliable car.
Judge is a special edition of GTO, so that doesn't count.
The Pontiac Banshee I had to google. They look great, but only concept cars. So no "good" or "bad" rating possible.
The Plymouth Barracuda definitely hits the bill for a cool name and a good car for at least a few of the years.
Who the heck are you? You just started posting one day as if you've been here all along. Makes me think you're someone who exited and has returned with a different name. Hi boosted!

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
I did a loud shift fart on saturday when I flew past a couple buddies. Forgot to ask them if it sounded terrible/obnoxious from the outside of the car. Before that we were hanging out in a pub. When I was pulling up I saw they were seated in the outdoor area, so I drove past and made it gurgle a little bit. When I finally got to the bar they were like, we heard you, then we saw you, everybody here looked. I was like uh oh, was it obnoxious? They said naah it's tasteful.

One of these days I need to get someone to drive my car and go up and down the street while I just stand there and watch/listen to it. It's hard for me to gauge how loud it is from the driver seat.
“Hey bros how’s my nonstop gurgling bros I can make it gurgle as long as I want bros with my throttle bros”