GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Who cares

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Doesn’t matter

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I’d love to try some real deep dish. No places around me with that style pizza.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Chili's, Applebee's, Bennigan's, TGI Friday's, and all the rest of the restaurants that spearheaded the "fast-casual" dining explosion back in the day are all shit now, unfortunately.

Friday's priced themselves out of business. They just had to close a shit ton of restaurant's like a month ago. Last time I was there was a few years ago, before prices of everything started to get absurd, and it was already absurdly expensive for what it was. No wonder the restaurant was empty.

Friday's will always be a special sentimental place for me, it's where I met my wife for the first time 19 years ago ❤️

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Still 7/10 if not 6.5/10 since https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevada Nevada has 2 democrat senators, 3/4 democrat house reps, and a republican governor
Now do the same for the last 40 years for those states. They are conservative states with conservative governments over the last 40 years.

Conservative policies are bad for societies and citizens. Seriously, look around the world, not just the US. Tax cuts for the wealthy are making average peoples lives worse in almost every western country.

Billionaires aren't the good guys. They aren't your friends. There are no good Billionaires. None.

Sorry if that's hard to hear. It's the deregulation, conservative courts and tax cuts for Billionaires and corporations that are creating the setting for WWIII, we're basically repeating the run ups to WWI and WWII all over again. It's the new guilded age.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
GTIfan cool story bro, very obvious you believe in your side. I believe in mine. Show me some policies and let's debate them in another thread (Rule A - no politics unless blah blah)

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Acadia, I ate wings at a spot down in JAX, and it paled in comparison to boneyard. T a k e M e B a c k
Where in Jax? I've been craving some good wings. Come on back down for wings and beef squashing any time.

Last edited:

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Chili's, Applebee's, Bennigan's, TGI Friday's, and all the rest of the restaurants that spearheaded the "fast-casual" dining explosion back in the day are all shit now, unfortunately.
They were mostly shit back then too. Except for the Monte Cristo from Bennigan's. Rest in peace, sweet sandwich prince.
I’d love to try some real deep dish. No places around me with that style pizza.
There's an Uno in Dover!
Jay's about to ban me 🤣

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Where in Jax? I've been craving some good wings. Come on back down for wings and beef squashing any time.
Place around the corner from the treaty oak. "The Southern Grill"
Unimpressed with their wing sauce.
Not gonna be in Jax for a while brah. Definitely not driving down there again, that was brutal. I really wish you popped out to the Amelia.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Place around the corner from the treaty oak. "The Southern Grill"
Unimpressed with their wing sauce.
Not gonna be in Jax for a while brah. Definitely not driving down there again, that was brutal. I really wish you popped out to the Amelia.
I'm more likely to be up closer your way in the next couple of months. Trying to get a spring road trip winding up the eastern states if I can get the timing right with work and weather. Will probably be closer to a lot of the vw bros if I can make it happen.

Last edited: