GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Some dolt will buy that car for what the dealer is asking or close to it. The dealer has time on their side, they will wait for the big fish.

I bought my car used. Yep CPO, but no mods, if it had any I'd have walked. I saved 6K buying used instead of new. Made perfect sense to me.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Some dolt will buy that car for what the dealer is asking or close to it. The dealer has time on their side, they will wait for the big fish.

I bought my car used. Yep CPO, but no mods, if it had any I'd have walked. I saved 6K buying used instead of new. Made perfect sense to me.

Same dealer has CFB DSG Rabbit (the superior color AND transmission) with similar mileage for just about the same price. Seems to be the better buy than @GTIfan99's busted sloppy seconds.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Same dealer has CFB DSG Rabbit (the superior color AND transmission) with similar mileage for just about the same price. Seems to be the better buy than @GTIfan99's busted sloppy seconds.
It’s actually pretty nice. Needs a new drivers door card and a little bit of PDR in the roof. Otherwise pretty clean and not too fucked with.

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion

@GTIfan99’s track hoe.

1710284834810.png

Nice DSG sitting next to it for the same price.

1710285333432.png

You can have lots of fun with both…….but could end up with the gift that keeps on giving with one of them.

cb1111

@GTIfan99’s track hoe.

View attachment 300767

Nice DSG sitting next to it for the same price.

View attachment 300768

You can have lots of fun with both…….but could end up with the gift that keeps on giving with both of them.
Fixed it for you. Ever listen to Carmina Burana? But yeah, you're fucked either way. The Cornflower one had a reported rear end hit, but Mrmatto reports a new door card is needed and some PDR on the roof, so completely different from the Carfax.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Fixed it for you. Ever listen to Carmina Burana? But yeah, you're fucked either way. The Cornflower one had a reported rear end hit, but Mrmatto reports a new door card is needed and some PDR on the roof, so completely different from the Carfax.
Rear bumper hit was very minor. Salesman has pics of the damage from the prev owner 👌

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Are those bald spots on the tires?!?
Hell, I swapped a lot of stuff off, but my GTI went to the dealer with a FMIC and some Neuspeed RS10s...

I finished removing all the mods from my GTI for sale. Only mod I’m leaving is the GTI projection puddle lights.

Any mk7 (maybe mk8) GTI bros want an H&R RSB with Moog links?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Brother if it takes close to an hour to remove 4 wheels......

I mean what's done is done, I'm just making sure the next forum bro knows to at least remove the wheels.

Stock location IC I get since that takes time and real effort but wheels and tires like your old ones could sell within a day at $800 since that would be a screaming deal, and you could easily find stock wheels+tires in the $200-300 range. That much money for that little effort is worth the time, though you will need to deal with marketplace people which can always be.......fun.
Didn't you drive like 6hrs each way to buy a set of coilovers because some awesome forum member gave you a bro price? I think we know how you value your time.
I would have had to find, then pick up, then swap on stockers, then sell the RSE16's and RE71RS's.

Do you know how much time and effort that is? and how sketchy everyone in Marketplace is? For what? A few hundred bucks? That whole deal would involve at least two chances to get murdered.

No thank you. I'm not 20 anymore. I get it, but I see things differently than you do with 35 more years experience.

TL/DR get off my lawn.
I have this same conversation every couple months with my brother when I donate or give stuff away. He cannot fathom that I'm not willing to deal with strangers for anything less than my going rate.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Didn't you drive like 6hrs each way to buy a set of coilovers because some awesome forum member gave you a bro price? I think we know how you value your time.

I have this same conversation every couple months with my brother when I donate or give stuff away. He cannot fathom that I'm not willing to deal with strangers for anything less than my going rate.
And possibly get murdered by some psycho crackhead. He must not realize that I live in Florida.