GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
Took a drive today and visited one of those spots that everyone should try at least once.

Figured you guys would like this one.

IMG_2535.jpeg

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Haven't been getting good sleep lately.
Was so tired that I took a nap on the floor.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
For new cars, they're buying down the rates bigly. VW has like 4.9% on the GTI and 1.9% on SUVs. Hell even 0% on the Tiguan right now.
Beware the financial shell game. The promo APRs often coming with higher transaction prices as well; in other words you're basically buying points (not always, but often). Example: when I bought my Camaro, they were still offering "0% APR for 72 months", but it would've meant almost $10k higher purchase price. That's just paying interest up front.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Supercharger on a Tacoma is not even fun. It adds like 40hp which is nothing.
Nobody installs a supercharger because they want to make good power gains, supercharger whine is a helluva drug

I really looked for a Neuspeed unit for my 8v wagon. It wouldn't have been quick, but it would've been so neat. But I wasn't gonna pay like $3k for one.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Beware the financial shell game. The promo APRs often coming with higher transaction prices as well; in other words you're basically buying points (not always, but often). Example: when I bought my Camaro, they were still offering "0% APR for 72 months", but it would've meant almost $10k higher purchase price. That's just paying interest up front.
Yeah I mean anyone mildly paying attention can notice the price and fees. It’s surprising to me how people fall into those traps.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You can use an amortization table on your phone and easily see if there's anything hidden.

Subaru place "accidently" made an $8000 mistake when buying my wife's new Outback. I told them their math didn't math and miraculously they figured it out.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I'm dying :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Gotta see Dune 2... big fan of the books

Going to see it with my extra-marital life partner this weekend.

The books have been amazing, I’m just stuck on the boring part of Emperor, and have been for nearly a year. It’s dryness gives me flashbacks to the pages of time I’ll never get back while the sand trout Edgar suit is applied.