GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Serious question. What if the rapture happened yesterday during the eclipse, but no one made the cut? Maybe he's going to try again next eclipse or volcano eruption?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I, too, was pretty underwhelmed on the amount of rapture that occurred yesterday

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
They got the translations wrong. There is no rapture.

1712689335978.png

king1138

Go Kart Champion
My last round of interviews I had two candidates come in with dirty t-shirts and jeans. Who TF can't even put on a clean t-shirt for a damn job interview?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My last round of interviews I had two candidates come in with dirty t-shirts and jeans. Who TF can't even put on a clean t-shirt for a damn job interview?
Did you hire them?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Would you all trust a HPFP from Aliexpress? :ROFLMAO: It's the next piece to try in my intermittent long-crank-to-start saga based on some anecdotal evidence I recently read. Domestically, the T revision is like double the cost of the current N on my car.

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256806221399240.html
Long crank to start after car sits for hours, but starts fine after that first startup until it sits is a lack of residual pressure. So bad LPFP or small fuel leak.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion