GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
That's the way I'm headed. Tired of having to juggle which games I have installed.

I built it back in the 1070ti days with a 250MB SSD and 1TB 7200rpm. I've updated almost everything since except the drives.

My brother in christ it's BEYOND time for you to move to at least a sata ssd. Grab a 4tb ssd and add it to your system. Then move your install folders to the new drive.

Or get an external cloner, pull your 250 ssd, and clone it to a 2tb nvme.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Do you know what area of June? June 6th is a possibility, or May 16th. Other than those, June 29, July 11 are possibilities (though I'm not certain about 7/11).
Probably within the first or second week of June I'd be on my way down.
May 16thhhh

Last edited:

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
always good.

went right after moms wedding lmao
Every post about Grandma's house should be accompanied by what leftovers she has in her fridge, with a shoe on her head..........or a 2x4, or paypal $3.....Lloyd rule.

So many damn rules here.
1713796673024.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Always wanted to play the Half Life and Portal games.

iRacing nice.
I'm thinking about going back and playing the Fall Out games too. My wife and I have been enjoying the series and she only recently started gaming with me (started during pandemic) so she'd really enjoy it.

We do gaming nights on Fridays. She's not that good in combat in games and still gets lost, but she loves the stories and building/crafting.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
I'm thinking about going back and playing the Fall Out games too. My wife and I have been enjoying the series and she only recently started gaming with me (started during pandemic) so she'd really enjoy it.

We do gaming nights on Fridays. She's not that good in combat in games and still gets lost, but she loves the stories and building/crafting.
Avoid Fallout 76.
Fallout 4 has the best crafting/cool items and is easiest to play because of the smooth mechanics
Fallout NV has the best story/dialogue/quests and all-around vibe... most people rank it as no1
Fallout 3 is on par with NV... a bit harder to play (same mechanics as FNV which are jerkier than F4)
Fallout 1/2 are the hardest to play (they're not FPS) but have really cool quests and are fun (leave these for after you've tried the other ones

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion

Not a gamer (unless you count the occasional drive on Grand Turismo) and didn't know what Fallout was until I saw the trailer on Amazon.

I watched a couple episodes and was surprised when my wife said she loved the show and wanted to catch up with me. She usually isn't into sci-fi or action stuff, but I guess there is enough post apocalypse murder and mystery to keep her Murderino mind entertained........or she just finished Mindhunter for the third time and wants to kill time until the next murder docu-drama gets released.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Cribbage, Backgammon, Chess

old man chiming in
Counter-Strike is just chess with guns

Fallout 3 has a special place in my heart because I get bored quickly but it captured my attention in a very uncommon way. New Vegas and 4 didn't quite have the same grasp, but I think part of that as well is that once I got older it got harder to make time for games (I sold my PC when NV was new/a thing, and then by the time 4 came around I was up to my armpits in car stuff). The show is, at least as far as I've seen it (not very but still) a very well done adaptation, which is good because the series/universe overall is rich and has a TON of lore.

If you're gonna play anything in the HL/Portal universe... skip HL1, go right to picking up Black Mesa. It's an amazing remake that really does fantastic service to the original with quality of life improvements, better visuals and gameplay, and oh lord the soundtrack. Then after Black Mesa, HL2/Lost Coast/HL2E1 and HL2E2 (because Valve can't count), then Portal and Portal 2. There's also some fanmade Portal games that are cool, though some of the puzzles get tricky and some of the concepts get absolutely bonkers, like the one with two different timelines to hop between a la Titanfall 2 (which is another fantastic singleplayer adventure).