GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Discusses Nicknames For Their Wiener And Muds Danger Noodle - Mrs Mud Runs And Hides

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Sorry, 5 to 4 now. 2 x 4 rules.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
yes-yes-yes-he-man (1).gif

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I’m not entirely sure where the 2x4 comes into play when doing a coilover instal.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Emotional support

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
1712088311405.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
plank is my spirit animal

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
You have a mk6 without a k04? I thought pretty much every mk6 still on the road has one 🤷

What are you waiting for?

Honestly at this point it's way more likely for me to move to a 7.5 or 8 than to do a K04. Gonna hopefully put in the suspension this spring and that'll probably be it until I sell. Miiiiiiight fuck around and get the timing chain done, but I just checked Block 93 the other day and I'm still below 3.5.

I didn't have the spare $ at the time, but what I should've done is just gone K04 from the start.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Honestly at this point it's way more likely for me to move to a 7.5 or 8 than to do a K04. Gonna hopefully put in the suspension this spring and that'll probably be it until I sell. Miiiiiiight fuck around and get the timing chain done, but I just checked Block 93 the other day and I'm still below 3.5.

I didn't have the spare $ at the time, but what I should've done is just gone K04 from the start.
Yes, yes...