GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
they may not be eliminating their positions, but they aren’t adding new positions b/c they’ve reduced the need for cashiers. Exactly why grocery and retail employees should be Union.
there was never any new positions that needed to be added

im speaking of this off of first hand knowledge of the position bc i did it when i was younger.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Who wants to play some video games later?
Btw - that corner at the party meme has me freaking dead :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Salami

Autocross Champion
whats the fucking point? i couldn't have passed the registers at costco without paying.

Rice, people walk through the registers all the time with unpaid merchandise. Some people try and get out the door without paying. Other times there are mis-rings. People are undercharged or overcharged, even through self checkout. Checking the receipt keeps both the employee and members honest.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Amazon has some stores set up where you just grab stuff on the shelf and leave. It knows what you take and charges you automatically.

I think before that Sams had something on the phone app that let you scan items yourself as you shopped and then just hit checkout when you were done.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Yeah Sam’s has scan as you go. Saves time and the hassle of transferring all your stuff to another cart. When your done just head to the exit and let the person scan your phone and some items in your cart.

I love self checkout.

Check my receipt I don’t care.

Need to try the thing where they shop for you and you just pick it up.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I saw my first bmw i7 today. That thing is...idk it's something...It definitely gets your attention.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Rice, people walk through the registers all the time with unpaid merchandise. Some people try and get out the door without paying. Other times there are mis-rings. People are undercharged or overcharged, even through self checkout. Checking the receipt keeps both the employee and members honest.
Fuck it all. Fuck receipt checkers

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I saw my first bmw i7 today. That thing is...idk it's something...It definitely gets your attention.
Got a face a mother wont stand behind

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I saw it in my side mirror as it was pulling up next to me at a light. I thought it was a SUV at first. I gotta watch the Throttle House video now.
1694649089790.png

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Yeah Sam’s has scan as you go. Saves time and the hassle of transferring all your stuff to another cart. When your done just head to the exit and let the person scan your phone and some items in your cart.

I love self checkout.

Check my receipt I don’t care.

Need to try the thing where they shop for you and you just pick it up.
It's great and how my wife and I shop there at least half the time. They charge you like $5 or something for it unless you are a Plus member though. Well worth it if you're in a hurry or have kids in the car though; saves me close to an hour plus I don't end up buying shit I don't need - no impulse purchases!