GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Wisdom Is Accepting You Are Not Wise Enough

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
This morning where I work one of my coworkers was caught stealing the scrap metal at 4am.

One of my other coworkers saw him loading up the metal and then went back inside to get some more of the dudes. When they get out there one of them recognizes the car so now they know it's not some random thief. By this point this guy is hiding behind the car and then he tries to sneak off and hide in the bushes. Of course, not actually sneakily. 😂

This little guy Enrique is just like:

"Come on man, just come out, we know it's you."

After that this dude puts all the metal back and begs them not to report it but of course that's impossible. There's 5 people outside now and the whole thing was recorded anyway. Everyone comes back inside after that, even the thief, and he just starts working like normal.

Not sure why, but this guy actually hung out until 8 am to take the firing instead of just bouncing. He was probably getting away with it for awhile so who knows what's next. They're gonna find out how much is missing, it's actually a sophisticated system. Right up til the point where the metal is left outside and unlocked anyway 😋
I drop all my old rotors and metal parts in the dealers scrap bin. They always give me a dirty look.

Am I fucking up the system?

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Turbo is out, celebrating with a beer. K04 goes in tomorrow. NGL was expecting the removal to take a lot longer
Which guide did you use to take it out? I want to wrap mine with blanket and would most likely just take it out since one of my manifold studs is missing (thanks previous owner).

Btw - you active on any social media? Reading through messages in this thread is honestly tedious. If not, just DM me.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
h0ly 0ld title!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Showed up to construction site this morning. Work was cancelled. Got 8 hours. Bummer cause i could be working on something else now but the contractor isn't giving the information i need to progress so womp womp on double-billing.

I was thinking of doing my upper strut mounts, ball joints and rear LCA's today but the more i think about it the more the lazy is kicking in and i don't think i quite have the tools necessary to do it all. Also not sure if any of it is worth it because i want to get all of the suspension stuff i need, do it all at once, and get one alignment.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Fucking send it!!

Idk how you have gone this long without a tune.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I was apr stage 1 the day after i got both mk7 gtis lol