GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Bro goes through cars as quick as he goes through paper plates, and is scared to calculate the cost of the plates...

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
We don't want kids, but the idea of cloth nappies has always intrigued me. Diapers are damn expensive and seem super wasteful. Not sure how well they'd actually work.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i havent yet known someone to use them but i, too, am interested in the concept. feel like cleaning them would really be a shitty job though, like do you just throw them right into the washing machine? can a washing machine deal with that kind of shit? can i wash other clothes after that?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Bro goes through cars as quick as he goes through paper plates, and is scared to calculate the cost of the plates...
brooooo you've SEEN my calculations on the riceburns ong

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
i havent yet known someone to use them but i, too, am interested in the concept. feel like cleaning them would really be a shitty job though, like do you just throw them right into the washing machine? can a washing machine deal with that kind of shit? can i wash other clothes after that?

Idk my assumption would be yeah, run them through the washer. Not so different from muddy or greasy clothes. Might want to scrape any bigger solids off first, though. Also, humanity got on just fine without modern diapers for a loooooooong time.

If you're really worried about it buy a zhongzhong FB marketplace washer that you can dedicate to poopy baby rags?

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Sadly this thread isn't giving me notifications anymore, despite the fact that it says I'm watching it.
Discord though :cool: :cool:

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Tried that with 2000psi once. Would not recommend.

Sounds like a high powered enema....

......the externally applied version of "Kleanprep"........ 🤐

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
cloth napkins....once a week toss in machine.

Note: I admit to having long sleeves and a beard which can help keep napkins kinds clean

Washing napkins has to be better than washing diapers.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
now thats how you get a washing machine full of piss and vinegar!