GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Wiener Declares: GoiNg tO A NEw uRL iS hARd

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I think that is just part of the post pandemic money grab that bloated corporations are doing all over the place. Geico has jacked my rates twice since 2021, with zero tickets or at fault accidents.

I don't have a degree in economics, but this Ozark Hillbilly can still tell when people with more money than God are attempting to drain the middle and lower classes.
Yeah, my rates are up about $1k year since 2020, but still have a clean record. Most of it is liability coverage, which has somewhat to do with ballooning repair costs for new cars especially (I'm looking at you EVs...), but yes, mostly a money grab

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Rates are going up because vehicles are way more expensive to repair these days, and there's more vehicles on the road now than ever leading to more claims and more payouts
How do you like the taste of those boots?

;)

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Today, I learned Jay is a shill for the insurance industry.
How witty, hope you didn't hurt yourself thinking of that sick zinger. Definitely never heard that one before.
Who the heck are you? You just started posting one day as if you've been here all along. Makes me think you're someone who exited and has returned with a different name. Hi boosted!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
jay's rolling in the dough while the rest of us are rolling in accidents

Jmitchell4873

Drag Racing Champion
Rates are going up because vehicles are way more expensive to repair these days, and there's more vehicles on the road now than ever leading to more claims and more payouts

It would be nice to be rewarded for not having any claims or tickets, like it used to be with insurance.

I remember (very unfondly) when I was younger and had a ton of tickets on my record……the insurance industry sure as hell knew how to adjust rates commensurate to my juvenile driving habits.

I’ve gone 10 years without a ticket and haven’t had an at fault accident………ever. I understand the insurance industry is a capitalist endeavor………but it would be nice to not have a figurative rod up my ass every time I turn around. I’m shopping to dump Geico, but most insurance quotes count chip repairs as a “non-collision claim”. Now that I know how that BS works, I’ve bought my own chip repair kits to eliminate those “claims”.

I’ve gotten quotes from terribly reviewed places like Clearcover for half of what Geico charges, but all the big companies want to quote me sky high since they all know I only have a couple choices for reputable insurance coverage.

Just frustrating to work hard to keep a clean record, only to be screwed over on my premiums anyway.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

CSB3: Forum Poors Poorly Attempt To Insult People Who Understand Insurance​

says Honda boy I heard there paying strong n Clark county for HJ's maybe you can pay to renovate your 50's trailer home in Vegas

Im in Reno atm I can start a go fund my Honda GTI for you lmk poor boy we can fill your a-pillar up with gauges and you can monitor your cheap airide

I love drinking your hater tears