GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Not in my area. They were willing to do $500 under msrp on a 24.

I did see this morning that GTI and R sales are way up in the US 1Q.
$500 under?! I may have to expand my search. I've been scoping out MK8 Rs for about a year within a 500 mile radius of central NC, and they're all "market adjusted" or artificially inflated with tint, coatings, $1000 doc fees, etc. Not going to pay it.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Lol
You gonna come go-karting with us? I don't think you're too tall for the kart...

I move onto next round
If all goes well, I'll start looking for places in Austin and reaching out to my network down there.

Good luck!

Austin is a cool city and lots of fun. I lived in San Marcos for a bit, great town, probably just a liiiiiittle too far to commute in to Austin. (especially with traffic)

riceburner

Autocross Champion
and dallas is nuts! just a massive super highway system and shopping mall!

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion

CSB3: Rich Poor Kid Gets A Little Less Poor, Working Toward Earning Skis Respect​

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
$500 under?! I may have to expand my search. I've been scoping out MK8 Rs for about a year within a 500 mile radius of central NC, and they're all "market adjusted" or artificially inflated with tint, coatings, $1000 doc fees, etc. Not going to pay it.
I have a buddy that's the sales manager at Tom Bush and another buddy is sales manager down in St. Augustine. Let me know if you're looking at either.

O'Steens in Jacksonville is good too. That's where @mrmatto bought his mk8.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
rrrriiiiiiiiiccccccccceeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbbuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
I have a buddy that's the sales manager at Tom Bush and another buddy is sales manager down in St. Augustine. Let me know if you're looking at either.

O'Steens in Jacksonville is good too. That's where @mrmatto bought his mk8.
I bought mine at St. Augustine VW. O'Steen is pretty good for getting work done, but their mk8 prices have been higher than others in the area from what I've seen.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion