GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Went to install rear brakes on the 4 wheeler son crashed. Had to end up rebuilding the whole rear end. New bearings, seals, shoes, the works. Ran out of daylight before we could do the front. Looks like I need to order new cables for the rear also. Parking brake cable is locked, and the foot brake one you have to reset with your foot. Front is hydraulic so maybe it will be a little better. As long as the self adjusters and wheel cylinders are good.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
That's the boosted Boyz tesla plaid swapped honda odyssey. It's nasty! 9 second minivan!
Says honda boy I hear they are paying strong for hjs in nevada

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
That's the boosted Boyz tesla plaid swapped honda odyssey. It's nasty! 9 second minivan!
Love boosted boiz.
The reaction videos that they get from giving people ride-alongs are the best.

cb1111

Went to install rear brakes on the 4 wheeler son crashed. Had to end up rebuilding the whole rear end. New bearings, seals, shoes, the works. Ran out of daylight before we could do the front. Looks like I need to order new cables for the rear also. Parking brake cable is locked, and the foot brake one you have to reset with your foot. Front is hydraulic so maybe it will be a little better. As long as the self adjusters and wheel cylinders are good.
How is your son doing?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Found my Mate.

1712520203169.jpeg

She’s an island girl…

toothofwar

Autocross Champion