GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Wiener Declares: GoiNg tO A NEw uRL iS hARd

riceburner

Autocross Champion
annual review listed a few of my projects and "very important member of the team"

not a huge raise but decent. My pay has gone up >40% in the past 3/4 years. Woot!
congrats! that said, with how much time we have on here, i fail to see how any of us can be all too important for our teams

riceburner

Autocross Champion
You tossing that metal shelving? I'll take it
my brother kind of wants it - lemme confirm with him but you're next in line!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I'm so indispensable, I have used half my day so far painting the ceiling in the garage.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
congrats! that said, with how much time we have on here, i fail to see how any of us can be all too important for our teams

I’m important’ish to the team… but I spend most of my time looking for a new job… because fuck my 7 bosses.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
good luck with the hunt, are you trying to be a cop somewhere else?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Beautiful day!

Time to get the mower ready for cutting season.

Washed. Once it dries I’ll inspect sharpen blades check the oil, grease her up and she is good to go.
8D90A722-D897-4D7D-8FC9-AF2CB7009EAF.jpeg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
The M2 reviews coming out are funny. So far I've watched Throttle Houses video and The Straight Pipes video. TH was pretty honest about their opinions with the looks. TSP was a lot nicer about the looks. Now I've started the TheSmokingTire review and I don't think Matt is gonna go easy on it like TSP did. lol

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
That things got an interior Acadia would love.
1680545165705.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Possibly. Looks better than most BMW interiors.
I thought you hated everything that had a screen that sits on top of the dash like that. That one takes it to another level.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
The M2 reviews coming out are funny. So far I've watched Throttle Houses video and The Straight Pipes video. TH was pretty honest about their opinions with the looks. TSP was a lot nicer about the looks. Now I've started the TheSmokingTire review and I don't think Matt is gonna go easy on it like TSP did. lol

TH video was great. Haven’t watched a TSP video in a while.

I don’t think it looks bad. Better then the huge grill on the other bimmers.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I thought you hated everything that had a screen that sits on top of the dash like that. That one takes it to another level.

That's why it's a "possibly". It looks like it might not actually sit much higher than the dash in that pic. Would have to see more pics of it.

It's like the screen on the MK8. It's not inset into the dash like it is on the MK7 or your RS3, but it's not poking out above the dash either.

1680546139017.png

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
TH video was great. Haven’t watched a TSP video in a while.

I don’t think it looks bad. Better then the huge grill on the other bimmers.
lol, I was walking to lunch today and saw a M4 parked. I was looking at it comparing it to the M2 in my mind. I thought, man the M4 has a big grill. Then I turned my head a little and saw my car and just kinda thought to myself, but do I have the right to complain about big grills anymore?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Like here (and this might not even be a final shot pic), it doesn't look like it's actually sticking up much.

1680546250894.png