GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: How Dare You Recommend The Right Tool For The Job!

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I could never get into running. I could walk across the country, but running is another story. I'm much prefer biking.

That's why I have a bike that I bought five years ago that's never been ridden once, and a stationary bike I bought two years ago... that's also never been used 🤣
Stationary bikes are like chunky peanut butter -- they make no sense. Buy a regular bike and put it on jackstand(s), ezpz and you can use it as a regular bike. Chunky peanut butter? Buy creamy peanut butter and peanuts, mix when desired.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm always down for a three-way...

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of legit roast beef places around here that are actually good. But Arby's just hits different, and sometimes you want that garbage. Like how I don't go to Taco Bell for delicious authentic Mexican cuisine...
Pick up an extra CGC for me today. I'm starving.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Ok, I know I'm in terrible shape, but you can't do a mile? How old are you again?

Maybe I'm underestimating the difficulty or my level of fatness, but I didn't think a mile was a high bar.

PS - If I stop posting, I likely had a heart attack and died trying to prove I could still run a mile.
I am WAY out of shape dude haha. 50 lbs ovwrweight probably. Then again i havent attempted jogging a whole mile, was focusing on keeping my pulse between 140-160.

I havent jogged at any capacity for like 5 years. I go on long walks a few times a week and bike once a week though.

Edit: im 33, 230ish lbs, 5'10". Large p33n

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
idk what to go get for lunch. Chicken Sando? Drive further for tacos? Proscuitto/Mozz sando?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
"run" a mile is 120% not on my radar. I can comfortably walk 5+ miles without issue, but running is really not my thing.

IIRC I used to run a <10min mile (like in highschool), but I've never been overly athletic.
This to a t for me

GolNat

Autocross Champion
What’s a Sando? I’m not sure what prosciutto is either tbh

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
What’s a Sando? I’m not sure what prosciutto is either tbh

"Sando" is just shorthand for "sandwich".

BUT NOT KNOWING WHAT PROSCIUTTO IS?!?!?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EATING?!?!

GO EXPEREINCE SOME FOOD MY DUDE

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
P.S.: Prosciutto is just fancy, thin sliced ham.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Did Jay go to space last night? Did he return home safely?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
creamy peanut butter + peanuts means you can have crunchy peanut butter OR just eat peanuts on their own, or sprinkle them on someone's food you don't like and pretend

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Don't even mention the gabagool to him 🤌🤌