Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Bros, the shocker was never cool.

Even Turbo Blue can't make it so.

This guy disagrees

1687445308350.png

Daks

Autocross Champion
I have wondered what they'd even do if they actually found it.

You can't just throw some line down and drag it to the surface.

Those people were lost the second the ship went out of contact with the sub.
Apparently the French sent a vessel with a sub that can go down 6k metres and it has robotic arms to manipulate shit. And guess what, it's attached to the main vessel with a rope. I feel really bad for these people, but you have to be stupid as fuck to go in this Jerry rigged death trap to take you to the bottom of the ocean for 250k.... Like, what?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Is that kinky iron man?

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Housing market around here is totally fawked. It's depressing man.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Wasn’t it supposed to crash? Values are still going up!
Really? I feel like they've leveled out or started dropping around me, at least a little bit. Houses in my neighborhood are definitely sitting longer and listing lower (like 5% or so).

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Apparently the French sent a vessel with a sub that can go down 6k metres and it has robotic arms to manipulate shit. And guess what, it's attached to the main vessel with a rope. I feel really bad for these people, but you have to be stupid as fuck to go in this Jerry rigged death trap to take you to the bottom of the ocean for 250k.... Like, what?

I’m torn. Yeah I feel bad there are human lives in danger but they agreed to go on that thing. And it’s something that only the super privileged get to experience. All that money led to fawking around and finding out. But they are people and maybe great people. The one is only a teen.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Really? I feel like they've leveled out or started dropping around me, at least a little bit. Houses in my neighborhood are definitely sitting longer and listing lower (like 5% or so).

I haven’t been looking at sales. My Zillow estimate went up again a few weeks ago. Not sure how much weight Zillow has.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I just feel bad for the 19 year old kid. He was just going along with the adults, trusting their judgement.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion

Prices themselves have leveled out here, but the rates have obviously jumped. I've got no interest in paying 2000/mo for a 2:1 that was last updated during the Vietnam war. Better yet are the $300K listings "sold as-is where-is, likely to corporate or cash only offer, won't qualify for FHA or VA, needs work" and it's like a 3:2.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
yeah, considering at the end of 2020 they were under 3%.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
^same and same