GOLFMKV

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
damn y'all are really all white collar workers aent you
1679071463347.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
are you NOT white collar worker woody? how do you find time to shitpost on here?

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
are you NOT white collar worker woody? how do you find time to shitpost on here?
i work at a car dealer in the parts dept.

heavily restricted internet access, cannot work from home, if i took a day bc it was sunny and nice id be ridiculed, and hated because it gets super busy here enough for three people, let alone when we lose one.

or when the driver is out and i need to parts deliver.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
damn y'all are really all white collar workers aent you
I work in a Factory.

People who regularly call out are viewed as unreliable the same as the office people. They (the office workers) actually have unlimited personal time tho, where as I only have 64 hours a year.

Salami

Autocross Champion
CSB 3: Riceburner Faps Instead Of Doing His Job

So if you jerk the gherkin while at work does that make you a hooker?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
you know what, i dont know what that makes me, salami. i don't even really know what my job title is anymore lol

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
OK. So I got a problem and need some advice. I took a new job this month. I have had a company truck with my old company's since 2011. It's going to be a couple of months before I can get in a truck here. I have the R and an old jeep toy. We are torn between getting a pos to drive to work, or get the wife a used suv and I'll drive the R to work. Price limit is 13k. What would yall recommend

riceburner

Autocross Champion
2010 audi s4 exactly fits your bill and comes with free delivery for $12495

1679075204680.png

1679075219083.png

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
This is the first year in a long time where boss told me to use up vacation rather than sell it back. I have been on 54+ hrs week for a couple of years. I'm know if I really wanted they would have bought it back but the time off is nice.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i get 160hrs PTO now, not half bad! and they let us carry i think 40 or 80 over for the whole year, but dont pay it out if unused.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
@riceburner , I need a reliable daily, or her an suv..... this fits neither of those bills....lol.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
^ban