GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Discusses Nicknames For Their Wiener And Muds Danger Noodle - Mrs Mud Runs And Hides

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Somebody once told me
The world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed

Smash Mouth singer died... sad

riceburner

Autocross Champion
His family moved here in the late 40's after a pit stop in South America for.......reasons
Yes, alright alright, I'm german, fucks sake!

I do hate jews but just because they are so damn smart and pretentious. Sam Harris, Daniel Schmachtenberger, Eric Weinstein, all those assholes are so smart with their logic... J/K they are 3 of my favorite people ever lol

My heritage all is ~4th generation here, i.e., my great-great grandparents were all here in the early 1900's, before hitlers reign. So i'm safe. Also, that means I'm safe from having descendants of slave owners.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Because that's how literally every white collar job works.
correct.

i bitch about dealership prices, sure, but my ~30-40 buck and hour wage is tripled to my companies clients that i bill each hour toward. Thats' just how it works.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Bingo bongo
fun fact, saying 'bingo bang' repeatedly really fast is tons of fun and annoys the fuck out of wives. especially if you tense your fists and body like beavis on a sugar rush

riceburner

Autocross Champion

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion

I do hate jews but just because they are so damn smart and pretentious. Sam Harris, Daniel Schmachtenberger, Eric Weinstein, all those assholes are so smart with their logic... J/K they are 3 of my favorite people ever lol

My heritage all is ~4th generation here, i.e., my great-great grandparents were all here in the early 1900's, before hitlers reign. So i'm safe. Also, that means I'm safe from having descendants of slave owners.
Had me in the first half not gonna lie
As if your heritage actually describes your character
Btw, what's been up with you and the titles brah

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Somebody once told me
The world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed

Smash Mouth singer died... sad
what are the odds i posted 'they don't stop coming' today damn! rip legend

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Had me in the first half not gonna lie
As if your heritage actually describes your character
Btw, what's been up with you and the titles brah
the admins left us a few years back, what you gonna do

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

New sig quote, thanks. Who needs context?

Preserved for future trials.

Oh it made it in the sig immediately.