GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I usually have 3 tabs open in what I call my "I'm fucking bored" browser window.

1679957098983.png

I don't really utilize FB that much, I have an empty account that was made to join all the private VW groups, that's about it. That's why if you've found me on FB and sent me a friend request, I probably ignored\deleted it. Nothing personal.

I just cycle between the 3 refreshing them when I'm bored hoping for some entertainment.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Plot twist: Corprin doesn't actually know the guy

He's sweating right now because it's not really his buddy, but the the guy the FBI designated he watch online. And he's gone too far down the hole, and created this entire non-existent "friendship" with the guy in his head, who doesn't even know him or that he's under constant online surveillance by an FBI agent. Now he's worried one of us will post on his reddit thread "Oh, I saw your buddy mention you got that car on the forums! You should come join us!". And he's going to go "Uhh... What buddy?"

I'd watch a movie about that.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I usually have 3 tabs open in what I call my "I'm fucking bored" browser window.

View attachment 276818

I don't really utilize FB that much, I have an empty account that was made to join all the private VW groups, that's about it. That's why if you've found me on FB and sent me a friend request, I probably ignored\deleted it. Nothing personal.

I just cycle between the 3 refreshing them when I'm bored hoping for some entertainment.
I just have youtube instead of the giant horse dildo tab

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
ive debated on getting those wheel lip wing things in a contrasting color for the lolz

Don't you talk about my reflector deletes ever again

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion