GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion

Simpsons Predicts Future That Nineeightyone Would Almost Win Simpsons Trivia​

watched 10 minutes of this last night....Homer "I'm going to go eat some mayonnaise"

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion

Simpsons Predicts Future That Nineeightyone Would Almost Win Simpsons Trivia​

watched 10 minutes of this last night....Homer "I'm going to go eat some mayonnaise"

I think I need to rewatch the series. Or at least, the 4:3 stuff. The later seasons sorta petered out, though someone on Reddit wrote the perfect ending to the show.

I couldn't find the original, but here is the text.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I could pinch myself. Had a productive conversation with a guy who may actually trade my b5 for a blue mk6r, plus some cash on my end. Thoughts and prayers considered!

He has had a couple early s6s and a b5 before so it tugs at his heart strings luckily

And he has a blue MK6R! You guys are just giving each other a nice tuggie!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I could pinch myself. Had a productive conversation with a guy who may actually trade my b5 for a blue mk6r, plus some cash on my end. Thoughts and prayers considered!

He has had a couple early s6s and a b5 before so it tugs at his heart strings luckily

FB link to the R?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
1680182085535.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
1680183188290.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
Comedy gold guys.
If you can't use or sell an electric hearse now, they will never make sense. I would rip everything out, change the wheels and tires and make it a track day toy.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I had to lol at this.

Dude I know is pretty insecure. He’s pretty stressed about his upcoming wedding and end of probation for DUI and trying to get life straight.

The anxiety is causing a little bit of the erectile dysfunction.

To appease his fiancé, he gave in and bought boner pills at the gas station.

Be aware… Rhino 69 Power 500K caused him to pop hot for opiates on his last probation drug screening.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I had to lol at this.

Dude I know is pretty insecure. He’s pretty stressed about his upcoming wedding and end of probation for DUI and trying to get life straight.

Be aware… Rhino 69 Power 500K caused him to pop hot for opiates on his last probation drug screening.
Worth it though amirite

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I had to lol at this.

Those two things do not go hand in hand. Getting your life straight is about making better decisions. Gas station boner pills are the antithesis of good decisions.