GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
dont they have those 4 for $5 or something? taco bell does at least; i know wendys had something similar they keep changing up
Yea, they call it a biggie bag now and there's like a $5 version and a $6 version depending on which sandwich you get. It used to be something else I got all the time, but their nuggets are so fucking bad now I can't eat them. I usually end up eating the sandwich and the fries, then throw the nuggets away. They ruined their bbq sauce so that sucks now. The nuggets have no flavor to them anymore so it's like eating plain white chicken with some crust on it. You can't even call what's inside chicken. If you rip one open it just looks like a soggy mushy mess. At least arbys nuggets look like actual chicken.

Wendys changed the chicken patty in the spicy chicken sandwich too. It looks like a shitty frozen tyson patty now.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
im so frustrated and hate the weight gain from my lexapro.

i had The Bad Times and didnt eat and lost 30lb and then my diet went back to what i was previously when I started the medication and now im +43lb from the low.

Like i went for YEARSSSS at the same weight with my diet not changing, then that happened and im on a medication and i fucking balloon.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
hate that, man, and i know the struggle. i'm probably ~50 lbs or more overweight and i just cant get myself to lose it

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
One of our employees last day was today. I was standing right next to him as he was leaving. He hugged a co-worker, said good bye, and then left. lol Didn't say shit to me. I'm about to go down by his desk and throw away his stupid fucking rule #2 violating bumper sticker. Good fuckin riddance.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
How much does Rice owe?
1685654746122.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
he has happened to update the title several times on days where I had already changed the title, but realistically I probably owe him 9 or 12 bucks PP

riceburner

Autocross Champion
One of our employees last day was today. I was standing right next to him as he was leaving. He hugged a co-worker, said good bye, and then left. lol Didn't say shit to me. I'm about to go down by his desk and throw away his stupid fucking rule #2 violating bumper sticker. Good fuckin riddance.
Well to be fair, that either says something about him or something about you...

**walks away whistling**

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
This was the dude he hated anyway 😂
There's never been anyone that worked there that I hated so much I would let it show though. We were on really friendly terms, but I won't be missing him. It's one less nutter to listen to.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
How's the sale of the B5 S4 looking @riceburner?
havent heard from her today but upon submitting the loan paperwork yesterday they had told her up to 48 hrs to process (and hopefully provide a check), so I'm not gonna check in until tomorrow.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Usually, I'm with you.

But first two business days of the month suck for me.
And you have to wait all the way until 7pm tomorrow to go to hell. Can't even quit work early to play.