GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
I really didn't want to laugh at that........

GolNat

Autocross Champion
My knees are fine. My back bothers me from time to time.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So religion is fair open topic I guess? This is twice you have spoke up about things you clearly have no clue about. It's amazing that if someone mentions something slanderous about a Muslim or Hindu or any other religious faction people would be banned immediately; however, Christianity can get drove into the ground with no repercussion. I got an idea, how about we keep all religion off the forums? I don't run you into the ground for being a non believer, please don't run me into the ground for my beliefs.
It was a joke. Would you like me to make fun of Muslims, so you don't feel oppressed?

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
It was a joke. Would you like me to make fun of Muslims, so you don't feel oppressed, while you force your religion on all Americans? I feel so bad for you, really.
You really don't get it do you. I'm not oppressed. I don't want anyone making fun of any religion. All that a man has is what he believes in. The quickest way to cut him down is to start shaming them for their beliefs. I'm not forcing anything on anyone. You want to belive you turn into worm dirt at death, more bower to you. You want to believe that a spaghetti monster in the sky is coming to save you, Bon appetit. If Allah, Buda, or Jesus is your salvation then good for you. I really don't care what YOU believe in, just believe in something. All I ask is you give me the same respect I'm trying to give you. Quit trash talking peoples beliefs. That's all I'm asking.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Nice editing job, looks like I quoted it before you could retract half the statement.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Question for everyone here:
Personality-wise, do you feel like you're the same person as when you were 20, 30, 40, etc with more experiences? or do you feel like there are big milestones that make big jumps in your personality (getting fired from a job, having a kid, buying a house, etc) and that you are significantly different from your old self (to the point where your old self would have a reaction)?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Question for everyone here:
Personality-wise, do you feel like you're the same person as when you were 20, 30, 40, etc with more experiences? or do you feel like there are big milestones that make big jumps in your personality (getting fired from a job, having a kid, buying a house, etc) and that you are significantly different from your old self (to the point where your old self would have a reaction)?
No big jumps, but lots of slow, gradual change. I feel like the same person, but I know there have been significant changes. Most of them positive (less impulsive, less judgemental, more patient) and I think pretty normal for people in general as they age.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Im still like 15 year old me deep down