GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Rice 2 is debuting soon

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I literally answered within two minutes... Nothing since.

View attachment 301027

You made yourself too eager. What's wrong with the turbo inlet? Why is this guy trying to get rid of it so quickly? That's what's going through his head.

Gotta wait about 4.37 hours before responding.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
You made yourself too eager. What's wrong with the turbo inlet? Why is this guy trying to get rid of it so quickly? That's what's going through his head.

Gotta wait about 4.37 hours before responding.
ngl I think with everything @DerHase is doing over in his thread/channel/site we're about to see a TON of TIPs popping up as word spreads that there's more to it than 'more air more powah ezpz'

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I got a daughter! Holy shit what an experience. Everything tunred out great. Shoe on head pic soon as i can....

avenali312

Autocross Champion
ngl I think with everything @DerHase is doing over in his thread/channel/site we're about to see a TON of TIPs popping up as word spreads that there's more to it than 'more air more powah ezpz'
I mean, that's why I'm getting rid of it haha. Even in stock form, I was having signs of weeping and high crankcase pressure, so I went back to stock.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
First we brought you ships, then being blown up. We're now pleased to announce our newest offering. Being blown up on a ship. It's fun for the whole family.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I got a daughter! Holy shit what an experience. Everything tunred out great. Shoe on head pic soon as i can....
Congratulations. You're going to be a great dad.

Let me know if you have any questions. I've been getting 2 or 3 a day from my son and his wife. My very first medical job was in newborn nursery.