GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
its nuts, she crapped like 3x between day 1 & 2, and nurses happened to be right there to do it. then she went a solid 3-4 day span of pissing only. yesterday she pooped but i was out picking up meds for the wife. finally the wheel landed on me this morning.
You'll be a pro in no time. My oldest is due with her first in about four months.......so I'm excited/terrified for similar reasons.

1711387966641.png

messrock

Autocross Champion
its nuts, she crapped like 3x between day 1 & 2, and nurses happened to be right there to do it. then she went a solid 3-4 day span of pissing only. yesterday she pooped but i was out picking up meds for the wife. finally the wheel landed on me this morning.
The pajama filling blowouts, those are life changers right there. Makes you believe in absolutely nothing.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Speakin of shit and cleaning up messes...I was so proud of my dog this weekend. She had the shits bad on saturday. I dunno what she ate, but it was runny af.

It was late saturday. I have no idea what time it was. I was in bed dead asleep and all of a sudden she lays down right on top of me. That's very unusual for her. She's normally very good about leaving me alone until I'm getting out of bed. I tried getting her to lay down a couple times, but she kept going back and forth between the door and my bed. It didn't take long for me to be like ok something's wrong, lets go outside.

She did a big nasty poopy.

I'll take being woken up to let the dog out over being woken up to clean shit off the floors any day. Good job doggo.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The smell. Flashbacks.
I smelled it, turned around and it was coming out the bottom of his shorts and he was finger painting poop on everything he could reach. This was the backseat of my Corrado, so tight back there. He got window, center arm rest and back of passenger seat.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
the horror!!

something something south park shit on the walls.jpg