GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

dtfd

Autocross Champion
I don't have a boating license, but my go-to emergency maneuver is 'get the fuck off the boat and get back on land where I belong'

open water makes me uncomfortable and really stirs up some intrusive thoughts

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
What's taking them so long?

I went in for my MRI at 9pm and my doctor called me the next morning to explain just how badly I had fucked up.

Had the MRI, and the next phone call was "Ok, we go the results. Next opening for a follow up is in two weeks."

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Had the MRI, and the next phone call was "Ok, we go the results. Next opening for a follow up is in two weeks."
"We know you're in pain and can probably tell you over the phone you need to start PT and send you the script so your insurance covers it, but instead we're going to make you wait two weeks"

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
I've not been a fan of the Mini interior for a long, long time. But I guess that's why I have a VW. Nobody else seems to do interiors quite like VAG, though across the board they've gotten better lately. I never thought I'd care about a car's interior until the first time I drove a non-VW. I want to say it was a Sierra? Some GM pickup. For how new it was, it felt straight out of the early 90's, and it was awful. Lots of plastic, lots of non-matching colors, just didn't please the eye. And then I started looking more, and finding more and more that the things I'd come to appreciate in my little Golf were in fact decently thought out and had some attention put into them beyond 'what's the cheapest LED color'.

I still can't tell how long healing "should" take, my shoulder's been messed up for several days now but it's finally calming down. I generally don't like taking meds though, so I just suffer loudly and bitch about it

I've always liked MINIs. I had my 2006 MINI Cooper S for nine years. Only sold it when my knee turned to gravel and couldn't push the clutch without much pain.

My plan was to buy another MINI, but this time with an automagic transmission. Looked at one and even test drove it. Drove fine, but I just couldn't get past the interior. What a dogs breakfast. That sealed the deal, bought a GTI and I'm glad I did. Love the DSG, it's much more that just an automagic. Love the interior and the big plus is the better reliability compared to the MINI.

Get to the orthopedic doc for your shoulder. A couple of years ago I saw one for my shoulder. He said had I come in when I injured it he could have fixed it. Now years later he wants to replace my shoulder. Still thinking about that one.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
No idea what happened but

CSB3: Corprin And Knotical Immediately Sus For Causing Boat Accident​

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
I'm gonna leave a life jacket in my car now.
I thought that was standard equipment for cars in Florida. Just look at Tavarish's p1.....

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
so from what ive heard, a drunken crew member who had too much moonshine said "wanna see something funny?!?" to his drinking buddy, and cut the power cable.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
so from what ive heard, when the boat lost power the first time they immediately called a mayday and got the authorities to quickly block traffic from getting onto the bridge.

Yes they were able to stop traffic but there were construction workers on the bridge.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Yes they were able to stop traffic but there were construction workers on the bridge.
no i understand that, but at least they were able to stop more from coming on.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
I thought that was standard equipment for cars in Florida. Just look at Tavarish's p1.....
LOL

My plan was to buy another MINI, but this time with an automagic transmission. Looked at one and even test drove it. Drove fine, but I just couldn't get past the interior. What a dogs breakfast. That sealed the deal, bought a GTI and I'm glad I did. Love the DSG, it's much more that just an automagic. Love the interior and the big plus is the better reliability compared to the MINI.
LOL

I just saw the video of the ship hitting the bridge. It looks like something out of polybridge.
Six people still missing. I hope they get found.

cb1111

They don't know how many people/vehicles were on the bridge, but hitting water from 150ft is much like hitting cement. That the one worker walked away with no injuries is a wonder.

They can guess from camera footage and that is one reason for the divers being there.

A big issue will be the port effectively shutting down. Baltimore is a huge port for auto imports/exports.