GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yeah I haven’t had any underboost codes or obvious performance issues.
Did you turn off sound thingy that vibrates the windshield for fake sound?

messrock

Autocross Champion
@Pineapple Garage remains open for use. We can still be on to install your suspension. @dtfd said he can come to help (and he's the one who actually owns the spring compressor), so my role might be relegated to being the "Hell yeah brother!" moral support and tool fetcher, but my tools and quickjack are probably more important than I am anyway 🤣

@messrock, same with your downpipe. Grab Dino and I'll watch you guys struggle to get it out from underneath the car 🤣
1711640097463.gif

riceburner

Autocross Champion

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
we've got a Q4 in the shop rn getting an update done on it and holy shit i want to shoot the dude at audi who thought it would be a good idea to make the car make spaceship noises during the entirety of it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
we've got a Q4 in the shop rn getting an update done on it and holy shit i want to shoot the dude at audi who thought it would be a good idea to make the car make spaceship noises during the entirety of it.

Anytime someone mentions a car making a weird noise all that pops in my head is that I gave @dtfd my Dride dashcam and now any time he turns on his car, the thing goes "YEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWW!!"

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
That shit cracks me up. I think it was a cadillac lyric that drove past me one day while I was walking my dog. Sounds like the fricken rapture happening. I can't help but laugh at it and shake my head as they drive by.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
if you try to do the spec all in one go you're gonna have a bad time, but if you give it a moment or two it somehow is less awful

ps HF 18" breaker bar with the whole jack handle over it will indeed hold up doing the axle nut torque, at least twice. That said, I don't know how many more times it's gonna do it BUT damn if I'm not amazed it didn't explode