GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

riceburner

Autocross Champion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
if you try to do the spec all in one go you're gonna have a bad time, but if you give it a moment or two it somehow is less awful
Get in the habit of marking the bolts you've torqued as you go with a white paint pen to make it easy when doing the final inspection before you're done.

PayPal $3 for more Jayadvice

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Get in the habit of marking the bolts you've torqued as you go with a white paint pen to make it easy when doing the final inspection before you're done.

PayPal $3 for more Jayadvice
I was actually rather proud of myself, I did mark the bolts I touched so that when I went back to do the stretch portion I'd know where they started vs where they ended. Paint pen dried up so I used a sharpie, but new hardware everywhere so it was fairly easily visible.

There was a lot of stupidity that went on leading up to the point where all sorts of new hardware was required, BUT I'm feeling fairly confident that I did everything by the book to correct it. New bolts, torqued to spec, marked and given the additional rotations. If tomorrow goes well, new tires. If it doesn't, maybe still new tires to cheer myself up.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion

I can hear the blown subwoofer rattle from here.

Also,

1711644264549.png

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Anytime someone mentions a car making a weird noise all that pops in my head is that I gave @dtfd my Dride dashcam and now any time he turns on his car, the thing goes "YEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWW!!"
First time I heard it I thought, "yea I'm gonna turn that off"

Second time I heard it I giggled and thought "yea I'm keeping that"

It also snores when I turn off the car to let me know it's in parking mode now.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
thanks, I hate it

it's like when NFS Carbon let you make your own body kits, and so you could just move the sliders the whole way to 'obnoxious'

Someone really said "What if the mk4 golf was a JDM car?"

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
CSB: They tried to talk me into buying a liquid cooler for my arm....

1000005251.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion