GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

torga

Autocross Champion

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
@mwoodski Is BattleBots on hiatus until the end of March due to the NCAA basketball tournaments?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
i didn't know pigs played sports
It's more about kids activities. I know there's a basketball team and a football team. Most people have no idea the program exists and they see the plate and think I'm a cop. I get a lot of questions about it. One time a cop asked me if I was a cop.

torga

Autocross Champion
It's more about kids activities. I know there's a basketball team and a football team. Most people have no idea the program exists and they see the plate and think I'm a cop. I get a lot of questions about it. One time a cop asked me if I was a cop.

and now that you covered the "athletic league" part, even more people are gonna think you're a cop :ROFLMAO:

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
and now that you covered the "athletic league" part, even more people are gonna think you're a cop :ROFLMAO:
Yea, this is my old frame just re-ordered a new one...and haven't put a sticker on it (yet?). I think I read somewhere it's illegal to cover any text on the plate even the athletic league part. No ones ever said anything though.
1679522593433.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Buddy secured a 40th anniversary DSG in Urano gray. He’s pulling a @sterkrazzy and rolling the train to get it.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
PA had the best plate
1679527503250.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion

I don’t get why they don’t pull me over?🤷‍♂️

1679528846506.jpeg