GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

riceburner

Autocross Champion
An old gti club buddy came by. Most chicafo thing ever. He spilled a catering tray of italian beef juice all over his carpet and seat. I had to extract the whole cloth interior

1000014190.jpg
1000014191.jpg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
An old gti club buddy came by. Most chicafo thing ever. He spilled a catering tray of italian beef juice all over his carpet and seat. I had to extract the whole cloth interior

View attachment 301635View attachment 301636
CSB - After autocrosses and track days, I'd be so gross and sweaty, plus I'd have the worst gas. Farts and ass sweat made the seat smell so bad. I'd leave the window open when it was in the garage to air it out and it be fine, at first.

After 5 years, the smell did not air out anymore.

That's the real reason I got rid of it. I held in a fart all the way home today to keep that new car smell intact.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
CSB - After autocrosses and track days, I'd be so gross and sweaty, plus I'd have the worst gas. Farts and ass sweat made the seat smell so bad. I'd leave the window open when it was in the garage to air it out and it be fine, at first.

After 5 years, the smell did not air out anymore.

That's the real reason I got rid of it. I held in a fart all the way home today to keep that new car smell intact.
Alright the salesman was pretty honest. “As nice as you kept yours, you wouldn’t like the white one that came through. It’s been used for sure.”
Checks out

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
finally an MSN link worth clicking, a first for this site

edit: jfc MSN's website is awful to navigate, trying to read shit on there is like information Mario Kart. So much happening you struggle to actually follow what you were trying to read. Also if you follow their source back, Buffalo is in the #2 spot, while Chicago and NYC are #14 and #15, respectively. Keehs must be living the high life for Denver to get #1, or there's weed in the pizza :unsure:

also sample size of 1000 is a joke, if you ask 1000 mouthbreathers you can make all-seasons sound adequate

Last edited:

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Pizza is so subjective.

One of Chicago’s downfalls was price but it looks so thick and big you could probably feed 8 people with it. NY large being almost $30 is ridiculous.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Back at the dealer today for my mk8.

3 different sets of wheels and tires and they all vibrate on the highway. Doesn’t matter who balances them. Funny how everyone piled on Discount Tire (and me for going there), but 2 different shops verified the balance was good. I asked them to re-balance anyways. I’m having the dealer check hub runout and I dunno what else today.

Also having them look at a loud whistle/squeal under full boost again. Last week I was there for this they didn’t know what it is but said all the intake and charge pipes are fine. SA said it’s probably normal wastegate sound because someone heard that on a mk5 once 🙄. But I’ve asked around online and can’t find any other mk8 owners who get this noise (
). Sounds to me like a boost leak or a failing DV 🤷‍♂️. If it’s normal, fine.

I didn’t expect to be spending hours upon hours at the shop before I even hit 1500 miles. I’m keeping detailed records of everything in case any of these issues are lemon law worthy if they can’t fix it.

Last edited:

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Pizza is so subjective.

One of Chicago’s downfalls was price but it looks so thick and big you could probably feed 8 people with it. NY large being almost $30 is ridiculous.

Food prices have gotten ridiculous in the last couple of years.

bro it's supply chain delays and shortages bro it's inflation trust me bro I would never lie to you

Like sure, there was an actual chicken shortage ... three years ago ... and wings are still $1.75/ea. But the lifespan of a chicken is 8-10 months 🤔

==

Still willing to pay the $28 for a med Italian Bomb at Modern tho