GOLFMKV

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

JC_451

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Balls deep in my FIL's ford eacape trying to do his control arms. All has been smooth but cant separate the ball join from the knuckle for the life of me. Bought a pickle fork and theres still wiggle room. Maybe i can hammer in a second pickle fork? Cant force it from the top because axle is in the way.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Balls deep in my FIL's ford eacape trying to do his control arms. All has been smooth but cant separate the ball join from the knuckle for the life of me. Bought a pickle fork and theres still wiggle room. Maybe i can hammer in a second pickle fork? Cant force it from the top because axle is in the way.

Hit what the ball joint goes through with a hammer. You can wedge a screwdriver with it to give you more leverage. Be careful with heat they can explode. I would avoid heat.

cb1111

My wife is adimant that when scoomie dies we wont get another dog and that breaks my heart. Although they are a royal pain in the ass to have, she makes me laugh 10 times a day and i fucking love her - the dog that is...
You don't love your wife?

But back on topic - one of my coworkers gets a second whenever their dog gets older. That way, the current dog can teach the new dog the rules of the house and he says the spirit of his original dog (many dogs ago) keeps getting transferred from dog to dog.

I just had my tenth birthday, so I need to decide if I want to bring another little one in - it might be fun and keep me entertained.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I love my wife alot. But im disappointed she isnt gonna want another dog. However pomeranian lifespans can exceed 16-19 years so we got a super long time to go. Shes only 3. Maybe her tune will change by then. Or mine. Lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Went out to dinner came back with a second picklefork. One pickle fork was sliding the other out back and forth just like in the movies lol

But with a pair of vicegrips i got the extra void filled enough the get that ball joint out.

Now... getting the new one in... that is presenting new challenges...

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I thought you said pitch fork for a second.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I love my wife alot. But im disappointed she isnt gonna want another dog. However pomeranian lifespans can exceed 16-19 years so we got a super long time to go. Shes only 3. Maybe her tune will change by then. Or mine. Lol
By that time you're gonna have a heart broken little girl too so you're probably gonna have to get another dog.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Went out to dinner came back with a second picklefork. One pickle fork was sliding the other out back and forth just like in the movies lol

But with a pair of vicegrips i got the extra void filled enough the get that ball joint out.

Now... getting the new one in... that is presenting new challenges...

Did you rent a ball joint press? If not better get one.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

Once that Baby comes she might change her mind.

For me it was fuck them pets.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I swear ive changed the title a few times over the last few days