GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
All that talk about illness and hospitals yesterday, and then last night I had a sinus infection descend on me :unsure:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
^Always one upping eachother haha

Just installed our new dishwasher and giving it a 1st run. so far no leaks or issues! :)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Exciting day...

Salami

Autocross Champion
Screenshot_2023-12-12-14-48-41-56_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Sorry, def been slacking the last few days.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Good ol Kerrrrzzzz.

Used to like CL. Somehow my tastes changed. All bout that Milly now if I've gotta drink cheap major domestics, and keep some Yuengies in the fridge for day to day use.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Dont think I've had a light beer for about 10 years but if i did, it would probably be a coors

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Dont think I've had a light beer for about 10 years but if i did, it would probably be a coors

Outside of the obvious "I stopped drinking altogether" how does one avoid cheap light beers for 10 years? Thinkin bout sporting events, summer bbqs, beach/boat days, dive bars, etc. My group of friends is pretty dedicated to the whole craft beer thing and we still end up drinking cheapos.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Outside of the obvious "I stopped drinking altogether" how does one avoid cheap light beers for 10 years? Thinkin bout sporting events, summer bbqs, beach/boat days, dive bars, etc. My group of friends is pretty dedicated to the whole craft beer thing and we still end up drinking cheapos.
It's easy, they don't taste good and I'd rather just not have a drink than drink that. I haven't had one since college and even then it was sparingly.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
It's easy, they don't taste good and I'd rather just not have a drink than drink that. I haven't had one since college and even then it was sparingly.

Beer in general taste like ass. Light beer tastes even worse. I'd rather drink water.