GOLFMKV

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
For the foot fetish people #notshaming
IMG_2023-04-28-07-31-25-008.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
for the 'made in america' fetish people!

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
People are delusional. A guy that worked for me at my last company got laid off and reached out to me for a job...he worked for me for about 7 years and sucked at everything I gave him. I never wanted him, was forced to take him. He never did anything to warrant being written up but never did anything good either, his reviews were all on the low end of mediocre. What's going through his head that makes him think I'd want to work with him again? No.

manu97

Autocross Champion
People are delusional. A guy that worked for me at my last company got laid off and reached out to me for a job...he worked for me for about 7 years and sucked at everything I gave him. I never wanted him, was forced to take him. He never did anything to warrant being written up but never did anything good either, his reviews were all on the low end of mediocre. What's going through his head that makes him think I'd want to work with him again? No.
Got a guy who I work with, who has aspirations of management. Before he got a talking to, he'd be on site for about 5 hours, and was unreachable if not on site. Now he sits here, doing crosswords, instead. Was surprised when he asked me to do something for him, and I told him no.

Some people are just oblivious.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
At work we used to flat out ask the bad workers if they thought they were good workers.

Everyone of them had zero awareness of being terrible.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i usually get 4/5's and 5/5's on my reviews, and i think i'm barely passable as being 100% billable for the company lol

manu97

Autocross Champion
i usually get 4/5's and 5/5's on my reviews, and i think i'm barely passable as being 100% billable for the company lol
I've always thought, if you're the guy they call when there's a problem, you've built yourself a solid ass reputation. That's the metric I use for success.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Dinner is grilled flank steak with burrata and pesto, grilled corn, and rice pilaf.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
PXL_20230428_184444552.PORTRAIT.jpg