GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
So so so so so many thoughts here

addiction is a hellacious thing that turns people into monsters, and it's incredibly hard to get out. I used to have a drug problem, though not quite as bad as some people I knew. Unfortunately it doesn't differentiate between good and bad people, and impacts all walks of life.
as barbaric and gruesome as it is, i very much subscribe to the whole "kill your local heroin dealer" thing.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
apparently the girl was doing well with recovery and her new bf pushed her to do some more.
If this is true that is real fd up.. I will say people should know better than hanging with junkies ever but especially when you are learning sobriety.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I had a lab partner in high school that would be reading high times etc in class. I don't recall him talking about doing crazy drugs or anything. Fast forward to another semester and I'm sitting in a Spanish class. They announce to the entire school that the kid died of a heroin overdose. I was kinda shocked tbh, I wouldn't have known where to even get that stuff.

Daks

Autocross Champion
@jay745 I tried to open the hood from the wheel well, no dice. I'm gonna take it on Thursday.

In other news I put that Gummi shit on all my seals including sunroof, and I put padding near the fuel lines on the bottom of the car. Holy hell, it's so quiet now, no rattles or buzzing or screeching.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
@jay745 I tried to open the hood from the wheel well, no dice. I'm gonna take it on Thursday.

In other news I put that Gummi shit on all my seals including sunroof, and I put padding near the fuel lines on the bottom of the car. Holy hell, it's so quiet now, no rattles or buzzing or screeching.
Take your throttle body pipe off, you can get it front the front if your arms are too big to go from the side.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Why this make me think of @jay745?

1688440933670.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
7rh1z3.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't know much. Someone just told me he was found dead in his apartment after a smell had been building up for a while.

Years ago my dad saved his life. He was missing work and no one had heard anything from him in a while. My dad decided to go check on him and when he got there he wasn't doing well at all. The dude thought he had food poisoning and he was just going to get over it on his own. My dad had him go to the hospital. I think it was a hernia surgery he had a little bit before all this. Well it had gotten infected and he was becoming septic. He would have died thinking he could have gotten over it himself. I wouldn't be surprised if something similar happened again. I don't think he had anybody, family or anything, that cared about him.

This dude was the nastiest fuckin dude I've ever met. He was like the janitor for the lot. We hired him just for basic maintenance, so he spent all day outside like the majority of our employees. Nobody stank more than this dude though. Somebody bought him deodorant that he could keep here for when he needed it. I don't know if he actually bathed. He wasn't someone that took great care of himself.
So your average single guy.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Red. white, and turbo blue.