GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Fingers looking nice and healthy. Happy to see that.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

I haven't played in a couple weeks. Finished the campaign on two characters, and just wasn't having fun with it.

I think the bones of a good game is there, but it's currently very lackluster. Give it a couple seasons and an xpac or two, and I'm sure it'll be great.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I had some 31% bubba fett I was smoking this weekend. Kept making me sleeeeeepy.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I had some 31% bubba fett I was smoking this weekend. Kept making me sleeeeeepy.

Again, you can't convince me you're not talking about Pokemon....

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I haven't played in a couple weeks. Finished the campaign on two characters, and just wasn't having fun with it.

I think the bones of a good game is there, but it's currently very lackluster. Give it a couple seasons and an xpac or two, and I'm sure it'll be great.
I'm still chuggin along. Think I'll try and hit lvl 100 before S1 begins. Currently lvl 91.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'm still chuggin along. Think I'll try and hit lvl 100 before S1 begins. Currently lvl 91.

What's the halfway point to 100? Isn't it something like 92 or 93?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i'm still just playing tomb of the mask lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
finally purchased a few more beats, 1005 hitting the booth soon

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
What's the halfway point to 100? Isn't it something like 92 or 93?
I think it was 85. In PoE it's somewhere during lvl 98.

I was getting ready to quit in the low 80s, but once they made the changes to xp it became like 3x faster.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
no he's right.

the xp it requires to get to lvl 92 is the same amount of xp it requires to go from lvl 92-100.

I remember they did that shit back when I started playing WoW and it was so frustrating. Everyone already had levelled characters and was doing fun endgame shit and I was stuck grinding my ass off by myself because nobody was doing low level stuff