GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Pineapple Throws Hot Ones Party - Entire Forum Demands Pics

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
unsweetened ice tea....pure leaf or homemade.

And i already know I'm not fun at parties

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I’d rather just have water than unsweetened ice tea. Been trying to cut out sugar for the past few months and soda was the first thing. Still can’t do coffee black, need sugar and creamer but I’ve been dialing it back.

Jmitchell4873

Autocross Champion
I’d rather just have water than unsweetened ice tea. Been trying to cut out sugar for the past few months and soda was the first thing. Still can’t do coffee black, need sugar and creamer but I’ve been dialing it back.
I drink Stok cold brew. That’s really the only unsweetened coffee that I enjoy.

I used to drink Monsters and other sugar free energy drinks until I had an issue tasting wintergreen…..talked to my doc and she suggested that it could be a neurological issue and to stop drinking that crap. I already knew they were full of terrible shit anyway…..I haven’t had one since. Black, unsweetened cold brew or unsweetened ice tea are what I drink when I feel like I need caffeine now.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
CSB: plenty baddies here in ATX... gotta step up my game... need to actually start conversations...

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I rarely have real sugar anymore either, can't do black coffee but 2 squirts of this stuff I don't even notice there isn't sugar. It's delicious
1000002169.jpg

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I rarely have real sugar anymore either, can't do black coffee but 2 squirts of this stuff I don't even notice there isn't sugar. It's delicious
View attachment 306401
Flavor helps take the bitter edge off of coffee. PS breakfast blends are GOAT, dark roast has less caffeine. Decaf can fuck right off.

Personally I'm a peasant drinking drip Dunkin Cinnamon Roll with a bit of cinnamon bun creamer, it's delightful. Like a liquid fresh Cinnabon

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
$3 paypal pool to see when Aspro gets a lifted truck?

ATX has three character choices:
  • Lifted truck, white wash wranglers, boots
  • $TSLA $BTC laser eyes account pic on X
  • Bicycling everywhere, smells faintly of incense, likes Disco Biscuits and Odesza

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
#WaterGang