GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Pineapple Throws Hot Ones Party - Entire Forum Demands Pics

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Some of the baseball teams in Japan have companies right in their names :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

A Dow Red Sox vs Dupont Cardinals World Series would be straight toxic. Right up there with the Monsanto Eagles vs Shell Texans Super Bowl.
Hiroshima Toyo Carp. Toyo is in refence to Toyo Kogyo Corp, which is known today as Mazda. The Mazda family owns most of the team now, and they play in the Mazda Zoom-Zoom Stadium.

Jmitchell4873

Autocross Champion
Having a solid week so far. Made some lifestyle changes about a month ago and I'm feeling good, clothes are fitting better, and I am generally in a better head space.

Now back to your regularly scheduled smack talking.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
decent size Box Turtle

Attachments

• 1719316583385.jpeg
    1719316583385.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 81

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Having a solid week so far. Made some lifestyle changes about a month ago and I'm feeling good, clothes are fitting better, and I am generally in a better head space.

Now back to your regularly scheduled smack talking.
That's awesome, congrats. Definitely not an easy task. What do you think has been the most impactful?

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
i beg for a new girl talk album
now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Mashups are my jam though, you get into any Isosine stuff? Claritycraft and Youality are fun

Smaller portions, no bread/pasta/starches, along with lots of fresh fruit and veggies.

Just being a responsible adult and not eating like the athlete that I used to be.
veggies suck a whole lot less with spices on them, though given some buffalo wings I will eat a whole forest of celery. I also found waaaaay stepping up the water intake and swapping energy drinks for coffee with less creamer has helped a lot.

Jmitchell4873

Autocross Champion
now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Mashups are my jam though, you get into any Isosine stuff? Claritycraft and Youality are fun

veggies suck a whole lot less with spices on them, though given some buffalo wings I will eat a whole forest of celery. I also found waaaaay stepping up the water intake and swapping energy drinks for coffee with less creamer has helped a lot.
Stok unsweet cold brew and unsweet iced tea are my only two drinks besides water. I also have 16 ounces of water with a tbs of apple cider vinegar before breakfast and supper. I use my pellet smoker for a lot of our meals and that helps veggies quite a bit. I had leftover zuchinni "noodles" with meatballs and marinara last night. BLT lettuce wraps tonight.

I'm down 15 pounds with 55 to go. I played college football and always carried that big frame with me through the military.......I wanted to be the guy that anyone could count on to pull them out of any situation, so I worked hard in the gym. When I got hurt during my second deployment, my training went out the window, but my diet stayed the same......I decided it was time for a change before I started having irreversible issues.

cb1111

Stok unsweet cold brew and unsweet iced tea are my only two drinks besides water. I also have 16 ounces of water with a tbs of apple cider vinegar before breakfast and supper. I use my pellet smoker for a lot of our meals and that helps veggies quite a bit. I had leftover zuchinni "noodles" with meatballs and marinara last night. BLT lettuce wraps tonight.

I'm down 15 pounds with 55 to go. I played college football and always carried that big frame with me through the military.......I wanted to be the guy that anyone could count on to pull them out of any situation, so I worked hard in the gym. When I got hurt during my second deployment, my training went out the window, but my diet stayed the same......I decided it was time for a change before I started having irreversible issues.
Yes, luckily, most everything except for smoking is reversible if you make minor changes before it blows up your heart or some other vital bits.

dtfd

Autocross Champion

I've been making my own cold brew over the last week and I gotta say if you've got a french press you can just leave sitting on the counter for a few hours, I recommend it. It's so easy to make the concentrate yourself and the results are so much better than any of the store bought concentrates I've tried.

What is water with apple cider vinegar supposed to do?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Afternoon/evening at Tokyo Disney Sea with the kids.

IMG_5021.jpeg

All day at Disney gonna suck tomorrow.

messrock

Autocross Champion
I've been making my own cold brew over the last week and I gotta say if you've got a french press you can just leave sitting on the counter for a few hours, I recommend it. It's so easy to make the concentrate yourself and the results are so much better than any of the store bought concentrates I've tried.

What is water with apple cider vinegar supposed to do?
Leave that shit overnight. Let it really soak in the flavor.