GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I mean, I don't look at the prices when I order taco bell. That was a big shift in my life. But I think "rich" is when we start getting into the multimillionaire status, influencing laws & policies status, that upper echelon. If you're comfortable, good for you. But private jet, multiple homes in multiple countries, above the law territory? Fuck you.
Rich is when you could not earn another dime the rest of your life and it wouldn't affect your or your family's life style.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Rick is when you could not earn another dime the rest of your life and it wouldn't affect your or your family's life style.

Who's Rick?

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
also fight me, the mach-E is an abomination. It's like that new "M6" SUV-coupe-cancer thing BMW made.

for the record I'm 100000% on board with the F-150 Lightning comeback, and I hope we get another Thunderbird -- think kind of like a Taurus-sized coupe, but EV and all the torque. The marketing writes itself, and it could easily be a Tesla competitor for less money.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Mitsubishi ruined the Eclipse name.

Didn’t dodge just bring back something as an SUV?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Mitsubishi ruined the Eclipse name.

Didn’t dodge just bring back something as an SUV?
The ford (ranger) edge is a suv now.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Volcano menu's back at TB. Not sure what to get for lunch.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Volcano menu's back at TB. Not sure what to get for lunch.
Would they be willing to stick a block of cheese inside a cheesy gordita crunch?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
VW Slapping R badges on everything now, flooding their own gene pool

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Would they be willing to stick a block of cheese inside a cheesy gordita crunch?
only if they put it back in the fridge after making it and taking a bite out of it

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
AND THE CRISPY CHICKEN TACOS ARE BACK?!?!?

vince-mc-mahon-falling-in-chair (1).gif

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
only if they put it back in the fridge after making it and taking a bite out of it

I read this as "only if I make them take a bite out of it" at first and I was like shit, forced_to_drink_milk.jpeg going down at the local taco bell, that's a little weird for me