GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Discusses Nicknames For Their Wiener And Muds Danger Noodle - Mrs Mud Runs And Hides

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Amelia Island Concours... only the second biggest outdoor show in the country. Not passing up the chance to see 10 figures worth of cars.
I flew in last time and said that I'd drive there so I can hit up the smokies for fun roads. I'll be going later in February since the show is the first 3 days of March... but I'm not ready (still messing with my bitch ass subframe).
oh holy shit that's pretty rad. Take photos and post them here

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Sometime in the future brain implants will probably cure a lot of deafness, for a monthly fee of course.

Just hack that no problem...then you get an "update" & can only hear in mandarin!

golfdave

Autocross Champion
The ransomware attacks will be more interesting.

WE HAVE HACKED YOUR EARS AND ARE GOING TO PLAY NICKLEBACK ON REPEAT UNTIL YOU PAY US $10,000

I think this on repeat is more damaging, mentally....

Reactions: WAP

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
I am kinda proud that this will be the third or fourth year in a row that the sb is the only game I've even turned on. It's doubtful I will make it to the end. Three hours is the max of my attention span

riceburner

Autocross Champion

CSB3: Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY!!! Ew, Taylor Swift, What Else Is On​

riceburner

Autocross Champion
next on my list
1707517929209.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
My favorite day of football season!!!

…is the Tuesday after the Super Bowl, that’s about when people at work STFU about sportsball for a few weeks. We’ll see if new workgroup is any different.

cb1111

Leisure Suit Larry?
My favorite day of football season!!!

…is the Tuesday after the Super Bowl, that’s about when people at work STFU about sportsball for a few weeks. We’ll see if new workgroup is any different.
It won't be different. Sorry.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So who is everyone rooting for Sunday, Taylor Swift or the Niners?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Mother of course

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
CSB: the donut maker that I love to use to make brekkie for the fam had been put away with two donuts still left inside from last time. I didn't realize until I opened the hatch.
Been watching this new show "Solo Leveling" in the background. It's incredible how Japan has such great voice actors.

Last edited: