GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Discusses Nicknames For Their Wiener And Muds Danger Noodle - Mrs Mud Runs And Hides

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
CSB: the donut maker that I love to use to make brekkie for the fam had been put away with two donuts still left inside from last time. I didn't realize until I opened the hatch.
Been watching this new show "Solo Leveling" in the background. It's incredible how Japan has such great voice actors.
holy shit that is a dangerous thing to exist

What's everybody's favorite donut? Duck Donuts is a local place that makes good donuts, though I'm mad that they don't have devil's food donuts, because those are my go-to. The ones at Dunkin aren't bad, and tbh their chorizo breakfast sandwich thing surprised me with how good it is.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion

What's everybody's favorite donut? Duck Donuts is a local place that makes good donuts, though I'm mad that they don't have devil's food donuts, because those are my go-to. The ones at Dunkin aren't bad, and tbh their chorizo breakfast sandwich thing surprised me with how good it is.
It's not dangerous... it's just a little waffle press in the shape of donuts. Its fucking awesome if you get the batter recipe nailed.

Yooooo!!! Duck Donuts!!! THE GOAT!!! I really miss that they don't have chains near me. Their donuts are as good as a first kiss.
For those that don't know, you can customize your frosting and toppings at duck... they also make them right there in front of you fresh (Still warm from the frying/baking).

JC_451

Autocross Champion
60°F here.

I was out just cruising around and came upon a red Camaro ZL1 kind of heating it up on one of the driving roads around here. Of course I had to chase.

This dude must have seen me chasing cause soon enough we were blasting down the road. His car was doing it with a lot less effort but I didn't have trouble keeping up. The Camaro sounded sick, not sure what year it was but it looked like the previous generation.

Awesome looking car and I was absolutely shocked to see anyone actually driving their fast car fast. Pretty fun day.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion

Saying dunkin aren't bad makes you sus. Neils FTW but haven't had duck

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I mean donuts are great I’ve never had a bad one.

As far as big chains Krispy Kream
For local the ones at the Amish market area fire

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
It's not dangerous... it's just a little waffle press in the shape of donuts. Its fucking awesome if you get the batter recipe nailed.

Yooooo!!! Duck Donuts!!! THE GOAT!!! I really miss that they don't have chains near me. Their donuts are as good as a first kiss.
For those that don't know, you can customize your frosting and toppings at duck... they also make them right there in front of you fresh (Still warm from the frying/baking).
There's one in Mechanicsburg right off of I-81, which may be of interest along the way.

Saying dunkin aren't bad makes you sus. Neils FTW but haven't had duck
I don't think I've ever had Neils, but I'm also good for drinking Tortilla Gold and eating Taco Bell shrimp tacos (when they had them). In general, I'm not hard to please.

I mean donuts are great I’ve never had a bad one.

As far as big chains Krispy Kream
For local the ones at the Amish market area fire
I gotta try some Amish ones, there's a market in Harrisburg that has an Amish stand that always looks good. Lancaster also isn't that far and is like Amish central.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion

We have a Duck Donuts here. Great stuff. Local place called The Donut Shoppe is the jam though.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Whos even playing today