GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Discusses Nicknames For Their Wiener And Muds Danger Noodle - Mrs Mud Runs And Hides

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I dont have a fav donut place, i like local shops though.

My fav is the old fashioned donut, maybe a french kroller is next in line

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Weekend update: Played soccer with my brother and his friend yesterday - hit up a local spot for some street art - and went out for din with the fam
Today is the day that I catch up on all the car stuff... figured out why the steering rack wouldn't get free of the subframe - there are these small dowels I wanna call them that need to be pried. Figured it out just now and should have everything dropped in a few min.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
My coolant hose popped yesterday. Guessing the issue was having the wrong coolant prior (i didnt do it but hadnt noticed) Reconnected it and filled with g12 today. Then relaized i not only didnt flush system but also didnt dilute the new stuff lol.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Hiked, moved about 1000# pellets. Baked beans 90% done, dip made, veggies sliced. Blue cheese dressing made. I'll start cornbread and buffalo cauliflower soonly. Never did cauliflower before it should be fine.

Mrs Mud made real intense chocolate brownies. Don't care much about game but good food...... hell yeah

riceburner

Autocross Champion
So I got some fuckin free banana bread at work today dude... hell yeah

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Dry ice cleaning is the move n00b