Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Oh fuck just passed a Yoccos billboard.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
AND A SIGN FOR AN ARBY'S!!!

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Oh, and no matter how tempting, do not get cheese on your dog. It's the only strike against them, they use what I think is a craft single. Just get them with chili sauce (and mustard and onions if you're into that).

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
That's disappointing, I was hoping it would be good.
I dunno what the flavor is, but I think it's something that's normally in pumpkin pie. It's either cloves or ginger. It comes in strong at the end. It's not bad until that flavor kicks in and then it kinda ruins it. Pumpkin pie is one of my favorites, but it's like exclusive to the pies my mom makes. She's never made them with that ingredient so it's not something I'm used to. Trying a strangers or a store bought pumpkin pie is a gamble I refuse to take. I saw someone get a frosty last week and it looked kinda good. It's like more spice than pumpkin though.

At least it was kind of a free frosty. I only wanted a value size so I paid the $1 donation and got coupons for 5 free junior frostys.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
That is some basic bitch shit right there. There should be no flavor adjective for a frosty. It’s chocolate and that’s it. Anything else and it’s not a frosty any more.
I think they got rid of the vanilla frosty completely. There's a strawberry frosty at some point of the year. I don't remember them ever having pumpkin frostys though.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
1000002818.jpg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
The scruffiest of puppies. Dudes lived a hard 8 weeks so far.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I think they got rid of the vanilla frosty completely. There's a strawberry frosty at some point of the year. I don't remember them ever having pumpkin frostys though.
Chocolate is always available. They swap between vanilla and strawberry (they add strawberry flavor to the vanilla). Pumpkin frosty is new. The strawberry one is great, I will give the pumpkin a try.

Apparently there is a peppermint frosty too…yuck.