GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Ok trying tb breakfast for the first time in atleast 10 years. Crunchwrap and hashbrown is not half bad. Would eat again

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Ok trying tb breakfast for the first time in atleast 10 years. Crunchwrap and hashbrown is not half bad. Would eat again

The bacon crunchwrap is the best one.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Gonna try burritos next but got a feeling crunchwrap will be as good as it gets lol

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
For you florida boys, is anyone going to Amelia Concours in March?
I'll be going

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
For you florida boys, is anyone going to Amelia Concours in March?
I'll be going
Strongly considering. I have some friends that live on the island really close to the dealio so we could take bikes, which simplifies a lot. It's hard to beat Florida weather in March, so I'm usually outside every weekend anyways. Midaswhale look at some cars too.

Last edited:

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Strongly considering. I have some friends that live on the island really close to the dealio so we could take bikes, which simplifies a lot. It's hard to beat Florida weather in March, so I'm usually outside every weekend anyways. Midaswhale look at some cars too.
Me and a few friends are going to get an airbnb and cruise down. Will hit totd, skyway, and blue ridge on the way down.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Me and a few friends are going to get an airbnb and cruise down. Will hit totd, skyway, and blue ridge on the way down.
Radwood and De Lemons are worth checking out too.

I usually attend, we should all plan a get together.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Radwood and De Lemons are worth checking out too.

I usually attend, we should all plan a get together.
I saw em earlier this year, its a great show.
I hated the fact that I flew down and we used my friends car (he drove from TN), which meant that he kinda commanded the events, so we never got to see the cars driving cuz we left early and went to get grub.
I'd love to do a meetup. Theres one insta mk6 owner that makes youtube videos who's really chill and he said he might go.