GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Matto Does Deep Research Into Swingers Cruises - Forum Bros Request Picture Evidence

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Their "all out" extra dark? I usually get their cerveza

That might be it.

Related CSB: they are based here in CT. I was at a brewfest in SoNo back maybe 6 years ago, when they were first starting out, and we decided to check their tent out for shits and gigs ("lol why is a NA beer company at a brewfest where everyone's getting sloppy?"). All of us said the same thing - holy shit, they actually have something here, NA beer that actually tastes like beer.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
That might be it.

Related CSB: they are based here in CT. I was at a brewfest in SoNo back maybe 6 years ago, when they were first starting out, and we decided to check their tent out for shits and gigs ("lol why is a NA beer company at a brewfest where everyone's getting sloppy?"). All of us said the same thing - holy shit, they actually have something here, NA beer that actually tastes like beer.
I first ran into them after running a Spartan Race.......easy carb refuel......that cervesa is EXACTLY like new castle brown ale and I fell in love. They figured the formula out for sure

I'm apprehensive to try the Guinness NA though....

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Dang I drink a few beers pretty much every weekend. Last weekend was the first time in a long while I got drunk. My friend called me over be cause he was working on his coworkers 99 Honda CRV doing a wheel bearing and they couldn't get the race to come out of the spindle. They had been at it for ~8 hours. I got it out in 20 mins 😎 then we drank after

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Friday I had so many beers I had a headache on Saturday. I haven't given myself a beer hangover in a long fuckin time. I mean 10+ years. If it's a friday, saturday, or sunday it's almost a guarantee I'm having 2-3 beers that night.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I do be on the weed tho 🤗
SmartSelect_20231213_143438_Chrome.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
thats too funny

Salami

Autocross Champion
Was a dead deer in the road on the way home tonight. Saw a bunch of blood on the road leading up to it but it didn't see it until is was too late to swerve. Ran dead center over it.

Luckily it doesn't look like any damage except I got a chunk of dead deer meat hanging from the tunnel brace in the center of the car.

cb1111

Was a dead deer in the road on the way home tonight. Saw a bunch of blood on the road leading up to it but it didn't see it until is was too late to swerve. Ran dead center over it.

Luckily it doesn't look like any damage except I got a chunk of dead deer meat hanging from the tunnel brace in the center of the car.
It should be pretty well tenderized by now. Throw it on the grill

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Poor bambi!

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
we're gonna see how new years goes, if I can't have a good time drinking then I'm gonna knock it off at parties. Normally I'll have a beer or two a week with dinner, but we rarely drink at home. I used to smoke the devil's lettuce, til I had a bad experience. But since alcohol isn't really doing it for me, I might partake a little and just avoid going over the top, and see if that helps.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Dang I drink a few beers pretty much every weekend. Last weekend was the first time in a long while I got drunk. My friend called me over be cause he was working on his coworkers 99 Honda CRV doing a wheel bearing and they couldn't get the race to come out of the spindle. They had been at it for ~8 hours. I got it out in 20 mins 😎 then we drank after

No0bs.

Did they not have an angle grinder or sawzall? Dremel is what I used I think.

Last edited:

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I have tried about 10 different beers and they were all gross. Just don’t like the taste of the hops I guess. I’m not much of a drinker anyway.