GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Matto Does Deep Research Into Swingers Cruises - Forum Bros Request Picture Evidence

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
If you can't drink enough cheap beer to pass out you are obviously not a real drunk.

Beer wasn't my problem and I still miss the one after cutting the grass (sitting in the adironack chair looking out over the yard).

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
If you can't drink enough cheap beer to pass out you are obviously not a real drunk.

Beer wasn't my problem and I still miss the one after cutting the grass (sitting in the adironack chair looking out over the yard).
Drinking in general takes so much effort, I don't know how alcoholics do it. After two decent beers I need a nap. Energy wine (Moscato & monster) works alright but that's a lot of sugar. I must be getting old or something.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Drinking in general takes so much effort, I don't know how alcoholics do it. After two decent beers I need a nap. Energy wine (Moscato & monster) works alright but that's a lot of sugar. I must be getting old or something.
I'm usually done after one or two as well, but I like old man drinks (Manhattan, old fashioned, Sazeracs).

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
My cat was going bonkers then fell asleep mid playing 😂
20231214_124315.jpg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
All the driving roads around here are closed for the winter. Kind of sucks but at least they don't get shredded by the plow. Pretty long wait til April 1st tho.

Dead up in this bitch. I blame Señor Burner, obviously.