GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Spammers Selling Anti-Spam Solutions, Riceburner Perma-Banned Finally

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
mission bbq high key creepy af when noon rolls around though
I don't eat lunch that early. I've heard about it, but never been there for it. lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Not just a fuse, told me WHICH fuse

Didnt work though did it

manu97

Autocross Champion
I've never had either, so I don't have an opinion on either. I've been very open and expressed interest in Chicago style deep dish, all the pictures I see of it looks like something I'd enjoy greatly.
Come through. Got a couch for ya and a Portillos 5 minutes away

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Mission BBQ is probably the best I've had. The quality of the food is really good and it always tastes really good. They always have it ready just as quick as any fast food place if not quicker.
I agree, they're the best chain BBQ I've been to.
mission bbq high key creepy af when noon rolls around though

I don't eat lunch that early. I've heard about it, but never been there for it. lol
What happens at noon? Somehow I've never been there at that time.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I agree, they're the best chain BBQ I've been to.

What happens at noon? Somehow I've never been there at that time.
I think they stop and everybody stands to say the pledge, or they sing the national anthem...something like that.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I love portillos honestly.

Famous daves - i thought it was just OK. Havent really found a sweet spot for BBQ in my area except a place called 'Jake Melicks' in Chicago. Although when i did go to Famous Daves, i had never seen so many huge people in my life

riceburner

Autocross Champion
what i think of when i hear the word brazillian
1679588407768.png

1679588374189.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
hello panda chocolate filled cookies are amazing

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
I think they stop and everybody stands to say the pledge, or they sing the national anthem...something like that.
they play the anthem and everyone stops and you're berated by customers if you keep eating through it lol

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
they play the anthem and everyone stops and you're berated by customers if you keep eating through it lol
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I'm annoyed by the anthem even at sporting events. Enough of the anthems and the pledges. I don't care.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm gonna go to mission bbq at noon tomorrow and kneel.

torga

Autocross Champion