GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Gonna go PS4S for the warmer spring/summer months.

$1000 hurts my feelings but people won't stop talking them up so I gotta try em.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Gonna go PS4S for the warmer spring/summer months.

$1000 hurts my feelings but people won't stop talking them up so I gotta try em.
I have a buddy who has them on his WRX, I've heard good things from him BUT I have no idea what his range of experience with tires looks like. The subie is his first 'performance' car. Personally I really like the oft-compared DWS06+ on my Mazda, but that makes like 100hp less than the GTI and way less torque as well.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I have a buddy who has them on his WRX, I've heard good things from him BUT I have no idea what his range of experience with tires looks like. The subie is his first 'performance' car. Personally I really like the oft-compared DWS06+ on my Mazda, but that makes like 100hp less than the GTI and way less torque as well.
I've been rocking BF Goodrich performance all seasons, good tires, but I need to find out for myself if $70 more per corner is worth it for true summer tires.

torga

Autocross Champion

CSB Thread 3​

Rules:

1: OP to change thread title daily or pays Jay745 $3 paypal each missed occurrence to do so.
2. No Politics; non-Covid related current events are ok. This includes topics that are clearly divided by political lines
3. Feed the trolls.
4. Avoid Insults (although poking fun as friends is allowed).
5. Rules may be added in the future by OP. Announcement of rules must be made and original post to be updated.
6. The Lloyd Rule (mandatory emoji use when not being serious) will be enforced, with ridicule as penalty.
7. Multiquoting is discouraged.
8. Cash bets must be adhered to strictly.
9. This round, no mention of bathroom wiping practices. Other bodily function chat still OK
10. If you mention the thread title, copypasta for posterity.
11. Car talk limited to cars you don't (yet) own, or used to own. Keep YOUR car talk in your own CSB
12. If you're new here, the more you act like you know the place the more we will demand a picture of you with a shoe on your head
13. If we veer off the road and violate rule 1 (and subrules) then it is the responsibility of all to call it out and steer things back to the brighter side.
14. All n00bs are assumed to be Boosted until proven otherwise.
15. Jay's Finger is assumed dead and all photos proving otherwise are assumed to be photoshopped.
16. Lesbian talk is a slippery slope (thats what she said) that may get you banned. Best cut it (ha scissors) out.
17. If you've owned a jetta its ok though.
18. DSG drivers are deserving to be made fun of, even by other DSG drivers
19. All other inquiries send Jay $3 paypal
20. Acadia18 is no longer the pee-pee night tickler.
21. Noone knows who mrmatto is
22. Strong opinions are only considered valid if a 25 page dissertation can be provided to back it up.

CopyPasta archive:

clearly y'all don't read the rules. see article 11, sub-paragraph none

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
clearly y'all don't read the rules. see article 11, sub-paragraph none

Holy dick when did this communist regime shit happen and that many rules get laid down?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
RABBLE! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!