GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i havent used a front plate for my entire length for like 15 years, last time i got pulled over or ticketed for it was at least 10 years back. i think police simply have so much more going on than worrying about something as pointless as a front plate

Corprin

Autocross Champion
i havent used a front plate for my entire length for like 15 years, last time i got pulled over or ticketed for it was at least 10 years back. i think police simply have so much more going on than worrying about something as pointless as a front plate

I wonder if CA still uses it as “pull me over and talk to me”

cb1111

no joke i have gotten pulled over for specifically not having a front plate once lmao.

i said it was recently stolen.

Years ago, the dealership crashed my BMW and had to replace the front bumper and had to re-order the front plate bracket. Two days late I got pulled over in DC on my way to work for not having a front plate. The work order showing the backordered plate holder saved me from a ticket but that was weird.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I just don’t like the holes. I have my front plate on a legit speed mount.

that's what i'll be doing with the Golf R front - one of those tow hook mounted joints.

Not a fan of the offset mount myself. Plan on doing something like the KollectiveWorks one for my inspection.

Then it can come back off 🤣

cb1111

I just don’t like the holes. I have my front plate on a legit speed mount.
I've got a removable plate too. I'm not sure why we don't like no holes but my plate looks like it is in the standard position - except I can take it off whenever I want to get pulled over by the man and there are no holes.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Back when I first got the FD I was adamant that I'm not going to run a front plate on a rx7. CPD gave me 3 tickets into he course of 1 fucking week. My front plate was on by that week's end.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Back when I first got the FD I was adamant that I'm not going to run a front plate on a rx7. CPD gave me 3 tickets into he course of 1 fucking week. My front plate was on by that week's end.
FD RX-7 problems.