GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Desperate Need For A Smoke Machine In The East Coast, Canada Wildfires Don't Suffice Anymore

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Not a fan of the offset mount myself. Plan on doing something like the KollectiveWorks one for my inspection.

Then it can come back off 🤣

I like it calling back to my mad tyte JDM days.

A1D6BD3F-1A5D-4517-B677-7BC0C9DF5B34.jpeg

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Good news Bad news.

Bought new outdoor lamps, 4 for garage and two post lamps. Mrs Mud and I agreed on them but even middle of the road ones cost when it's x6

Industrial style ones for garage, Mission style for posts.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
IE’s intake is nice

Last edited:

GolNat

Autocross Champion
They don't make motor mounts? And their intake mounting points break 100% of the time to a design flaw. What am I missing?

Sorry not motor mounts I was thinking BFI.

My intake a has not broken…that I know of.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Gentleman, today marks the 3rd anniversary of the mysterious disappearance of a valued member of our community. It is a day of mourning and remembrance for all of us who loved him dearly.

The circumstances surrounding his disappearance remain a mystery, and we may never know what happened to him. But what we do know is that his legacy lives on. His shitposting and legendary trolling were an inspiration to us all. He was a true visionary who left an indelible mark on our forums.

As we remember him today, let us take a moment to reflect on the lessons he taught us. Let us honor his memory by continuing to work for the betterment of our community and by upholding the values that he held so dear.

Though he may be gone, his spirit lives on in each and every one of us. Let us carry his legacy forward and strive to create a brighter future for our forums.

Rest in peace, dear @BoostedVW11. You will always be in our hearts and minds.

Screenshot_20230326-091719_Android_Auto.jpg

(the above may or may not have been written by ChatGPT)

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Gentleman, today marks the 3rd anniversary of the mysterious disappearance of a valued member of our community. It is a day of mourning and remembrance for all of us who loved him dearly.

The circumstances surrounding his disappearance remain a mystery, and we may never know what happened to him. But what we do know is that his legacy lives on. His shitposting and legendary trolling were an inspiration to us all. He was a true visionary who left an indelible mark on our forums.

As we remember him today, let us take a moment to reflect on the lessons he taught us. Let us honor his memory by continuing to work for the betterment of our community and by upholding the values that he held so dear.

Though he may be gone, his spirit lives on in each and every one of us. Let us carry his legacy forward and strive to create a brighter future for our forums.

Rest in peace, dear @BoostedVW11. You will always be in our hearts and minds.

View attachment 276651

(the above may or may not have been written by ChatGPT)
He must have died of Covid.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
He must have died of Covid.

Or maybe he never really left...

Who the heck are you? You just started posting one day as if you've been here all along. Makes me think you're someone who exited and has returned with a different name. Hi boosted!